Everything Hayley Williams Has Taught Us About Life
It’s an undeniable fact that we’re a huge fan of Hayley Williams. The pop-punk-rock lead singer of Paramore has been a long standing inspiration for fans around the world and has forever maintained a public persona that oozes warmth, ambition, compassion, and talent. She’s packed a lot into her 27 years on planet earth and has taught us some pretty incredible life lessons along the way.
1. It’s important to have a tight circle of people you can turn to when you need it.
2. It’s OK to make mistakes.
3. There’s nothing wrong with expressing yourself with tattoos.
4. Having a diverse group of friends makes life more interesting.
5. Not everyday is going to be amazing, but it’s important to remain thankful for what you have.
6. Giving someone a smile can be the greatest gift.
7. It’s important to let loose and get crazy sometimes.
8. Your hair is absolutely something you should have fun with.
9. You don’t have to follow trends to be cool.
10. Never forget the people who have been by your side supporting you from the very beginning.
11. Laugh whenever possible.
12. When love is real, you’ll never second guess how the other person is feeling.