Plush Fox Doll D.I.Y.
1: Supplies Needed- Simple solid, print, and white cotton fabric, scissors, card stock, plush stuffing, sewing machine/needle and thread and child safe snap on button eyes and noses. (You can find them in the doll section at your local craft store.)
2. Cut out the back and front of the fox. We made ours an estimate 1×2 ft.
3. Cut out and trace a circle from card stock on the back of your patterned fabric. This will be for the fox’s belly!
4. Next, sew on a triangle shape for the snout with the white fabric. For the eyes and nose, make a tiny hole with scissors, poke the eyes and nose through and secure it with the back snap.
5. After you’ve sewn on the snout, sew on the belly! You’ll always want to sew on the snout first, guaranteeing that the belly won’t be too high or too low.
6. Once you’ve decorated the front, place both sides together with the outsides facing in and sew them together, leaving a small gap at the bottom. After you’ve sewn your fox together, flip him inside out and fill with stuffing! Last, hand stitch the opening. All done!
Try adding different details and embellishments to give your foxes cute personalities! Have fun. XOXO