Music Tastes Good: 2 Days of Music, Food & Art
Music Tastes Good, presented by 89.9 KCRW, is the most eclectic and delicious party that Long Beach has to offerp! This two-day event will take place in Downtown Long Beach’s beautiful waterfront Marina Green Park the weekend of September 30-October 1, 2017.
The event features:
- Over 40 bands from around the world (with headliners like Ween and Sleater-Kinney)
- The new Taste Tent, featuring: 16 amazing chefs from New Orleans & Long Beach!
- dozens of curated food vendors
- local visual artists
- 30 arts and crafts vendors
- a vinyl village (record swap)
- and plenty of pleasant surprises!
- all set in Downtown Long Beach at Marina Green Park, on the Shoreline.
There’s no doubt these two days are going to be insanely fun! View the music and culinary lineup at www.musictastesgood.com