Everything Ryan Gosling’s Movie Characters Have Taught Us About Love
There’s no doubt Ryan Gosling is absolute perfection. He’s got a certain something that makes everyone a little weak in the knees and susceptible to spontaneous swooning when his face pops up in a magazine, online, or on the big screen. However, what he brings to his movie characters is truly special. Not only does he make them all his own, but he’s successfully taught us 12 important lessons about love along the way.
1. Loyalty is everything.
2. You can turn heartbreak into something amazing.
3. Little moments mean the most.
4. Compromise is key.
5. Fights (within reason) are healthy for a relationship.
6. Inside jokes and nicknames are another level of intimacy.
7. Being able to laugh together keeps you close and makes you closer.
8. Don’t forget your friends when you’re falling in love.
9. Love means being honest with your feelings.
10. Unconventional love is nothing to be ashamed of.
11. Sometimes loving someone means having the strength to let them go.
12. If it’s meant to be, you’ll end up with the one you love.