10 Life Reminders When Tackling Tough Stuff
Life isn’t always easy. In fact, it can sometimes suck pretty bad. During these #dark times, it is 100% ok to have a massive pity party for yourself. Crying it out and hitting an emotional rock bottom is a sign that healing is ready to start, but it’s usually not a walk in the park. However, getting through a rough patch is totally manageable if you remember these 10 things.
1. Nothing lasts forever. Whatever is making your life hell will eventually subside over time.
2. You have friends and family in your life for a reason. Lean on them when you don’t feel you can stand on your own.
3. Getting out of the house for some fresh air is one of the best ways to clear your head.
4. Dance. It’s an instant feel good fix.
5. Smiling, even if you don’t feel like it, can change your mood in a matter of minutes.
6. A low point in your life means a massive upswing is right around the corner.
7. The universe only hands you what it knows you can handle. No matter how shitty your situation, you’re still stronger than it.
8. You’re not alone. Other people are dealing with shitty stuff too.
9. Everyday that goes by is one step closer to feeling normal again.
10. Whatever doesn’t kill you makes you stronger.