Signs It’s Time To Make A Life Change And How To Do It
Being stuck in a life rut sucks. It sucks even more when you can’t exactly figure out how to get yourself out of it. In some cases, it might just be a spell of the blues that you snap out of and continue on with the fabulous life you’ve carved out for yourself, and other times, it can feel like a #dark and discouraging cloud is following your every move. If you’re not sure how to distinguish between the two, here are some key signs it’s time to make a life change.
1. Everyday feels like forever and everything feels boring and routine.
2. You’re jealous of all your friends who appear to be living the kind of life you want.
3. While everyone else seems to be moving forward in life you feel completely directionless.
4. Your life motto has become, “Same shit, different day.”
5. The idea of making a life change feels impossible.
6. You’re convinced money will solve your problems.
7. Your attitude toward everything has been more half empty glass than half full glass.
If you find yourself suffering from any of the above, the best thing you can do is try a few of the suggestions below to help raise your spirits and get you back into a positive mental attitude state of mind.
1. Start a gratitude journal. Write down 3 things you’re grateful for every day. It could something as small as a penny you found on the ground!
2. Make a short list of reasonable goals you want to accomplish.
3. Try one new thing every day. You never know, it could lead you into a world you never knew about!
4. Figure out what your passion is and see if you can turn it into a career!
5. Ask for help and advice to get you where you want to go.
6. Have an “I can” attitude 24/7/365.
7. Smile…even if you don’t feel like it. It will attract people and before you know it, the smiles will feel 100% genuine.