#FBF – 10 Hollywood Couples We Forgot Were A Thing
In our mega-celebrity obsessed culture, we kind of sort of know (or want to know) who all our favorite actors and musicians are shacking up with. Once the romance dies, these IT couples just fade away into our memories. On this Flashback Friday, let’s reflect on some Hollywood couples we forgot were a thing.
1. Katy Perry & Russell Brand – Remember when these two tied the knot in India? It seems like ages ago, especially since Katy is kind of slaying the boyfriend game right now with Orlando Bloom on her arm.
2. Justin Timberlake & Britney Spears – Back when ‘NSYNC and Brit Brit were at the top of their game, Justin & Britney were crazy in love. Since Justin is now a married man and a father and Britney is a mother of two, our only solid memory of this couple was their matching denim ensembles. #Neverforget
3. Lindsay Lohan & Wilmer Valderrama – Now that Wilmer and Demi Lovato are basically a forever couple and Lilo is no longer the paparazzi’s fave target, we forgot this duo used to hit the red carpet all the time back in 2004.
4. Taylor Swift & Jake Gyllenhaal – Remember when this exact photo was all over US Weekly and People Magazine? It was huge news, but now… nobody cares… or remembers.
5. Reese Witherspoon & Ryan Phillippe – Since Reese & Ryan are so divorced and remarried, it’s easy to forget they were such an adorable young couple. But then we see their absolutely gorgeous kids and we’re all… thank you for procreating!
6. Sandra Bullock & Ryan Gosling – Oh yeah. Before there was The Notebook and Rachel McAdams, there was Murder By Numbers and Sandra Bullock. Let’s give Sandra props for crushing the cougar game.
7. Gigi Hadid & Cody Simpson – Sweet, beautiful Gigi might have just turned 21, but her dating life is already pretty darn successful. Before there was Joe Jonas and Zayn, there was Cody Simpson!
8. Johnny Depp & Winona Ryder – Talk about pure ‘90s hotness! We miss Johnny and Winona, but we also love that he turned his Winona Forever tattoo into “Wino Forever.” Respect!
9. Jude Law & Sienna Miller – Remember when Jude was caught cheating with THE NANNY?! What a throwback.
10. Jennifer Garner & Michael Vartan – Back when Jennifer Garner was a TV star on Alias and Ben Affleck wasn’t in the picture, she dated her adorable co-star Michael Vartan. Imagine a world without Bennifer?!