9 Reasons Why Ariana Grande’s ‘Dangerous Woman’ Should Be On Repeat Forever
In 2015, we had Carly Rae Jepsen’s ‘Emotion’ to get us through the days and nights and the dance parties. Now, Ariana Grande has released ‘Dangerous Woman’ and we can all rejoice as our ears absorb 15 tracks that are pure fire. If you have yet to treat your ears and your dancing shoes and maybe your entire body to the sweet sounds of Dangerous Woman, here are 9 reasons it should be on repeat forever and ever and ever.
1. You can slow dance to Moonlight with your lover. The opening track is just classic, smooth amazingness and also sexy as hell.
2. Lil Wayne actually raps the line “Oh lord, she’s grinding on my Grande” in Let Me Love You. That is hilariously tight.
3. Into You is a smash, obviously. How could you ever get sick of that jam?
4. Nicki Minaj drops our new life anthem in the tune Side to Side when she declares, “I give zero fucks and I got zero chill in me.”
5. Ariana speaks the truth in Bad Decisions. “You know when you’ve got that hood love, that good love you DO make bad decisions,” and it’s amazing.
6. Let’s talk about the tune Greedy. It’s catch AF, but also… I appreciate the fact that Ariana is greedy for love and not material bullshit. As our old pal Paris Hilton would say, “That’s hot.”
7. Everyday is pretty much every girl’s real life dream. Seriously. Take notes, fellas.
8. Thinking Bout You is simultaneously a sick pop hit and sorta sad and real life! It’s the kind of song you dance around to with a little bit of a broken heart and then you feel so much better.
9. Any time Ariana and her angelic voice sing ‘bad words,’ it’s just so darn cute. Nobody has ever sung “bitch” and “fucking” so sweetly.