10 Things Taylor Swift And Calvin Harris’ Relationship Has Taught Us About Love
Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris have been going strong for over a year now. Their relationship is so cute and happy, it’s hard to remember that period of time when Taylor was dating dude after dude, only to be dumped and disappointed. It’s safe to say we’re all collectively happy she found a fantastic boyfriend who was man enough to step up and sweep her off her feet, but their coupledom has also taught us 10 important lessons about L-O-V-E.
1. It’s important to have a partner who will compliment you, not complete you.
2. On that note, supporting each other through good times and bad is key to a lasting relationship.
3. Being in love means being totally comfortable to be dorky around each other.
4. They know the difference between sharing cute couple moments on social media vs. clogging feeds with non-stop adoration of each other.
5. When you’re truly happy with the one you’re with, you will always be smiling and laughing when you’re together.
6. Forgetting your friends just because you’re in a relationship isn’t an option.
7. Speaking of friends, bringing your significant other into your circle of friends is the best indicator of how well they will fit into your life in long run.
8. If love your bf/gf…tell them. Don’t hide how you feel.
9. Doing something special, like going on vacation together only helps build a stronger bond.
A photo posted by Taylor Swift (@taylorswift) on
10. Acknowledge and give your special someone credit when credit is due.