Easy Last Minute Gift Idea: DIY Mint Sugar Scrub
I’ve been doing some browsing online for a good DIY scrub. I stumbled upon this on lovegrowswild.com and my life is forever changed. This homemade mint sugar scrub is SO easy to make and the perfect gift idea for the holidays. Check it out!
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 tablespoon peppermint extract
- drop of green food coloring (optional)
- Place coconut oil in a bowl–in it’s liquid state
- Start by adding 1½ cups sugar to the oil, along with the peppermint extract and green food coloring. Mix until ingredients are well combined and food coloring is evenly distributed. If mixture is too wet, add another ½ cup sugar until scrub is to desired consistency.
- Spoon scrub into air-tight containers (such as a mason jar) and decorate with twine or ribbon.
What is YOUR favorite DIY body srub?