With Every Obstacle Comes A New Path.
It has been a while since I wrote a deeper, heartfelt blog on here. I have been really working on myself inside and out and am trying to pass on the knowledge and amazing feelings that come along with doing that to anyone who wants to listen. Once you are happy with yourself, everything else seems to make sense and good people are drawn to you. I sat down and listened to music the other day after a long walk and started writing down my thoughts…enjoy.
- Love can and always will be more powerful than hate.
- ALWAYS act from a place of love.
- Don’t get mad when you don’t get what you want from a situation. There is alway a reason that it’s unfolding the way it is.
- Try to walk in the shoes, even for a second, of the person you are conflicted with.
- Spend more time within yourself and less time “in your head”.
- Money is cool but it is just a perk oh and it’s literally a piece of paper. True wealth comes from everything else. Money later rewards you for seeking what you need and love.
- Happiness has no face value.
- You have way less control than you’d like, EMBRACE it!
- If you wanted to settle, you would have by now. Keep moving.
- Keep your class. You will cherish it later. Great men and women will treat you right only if you set a high standard for them to match up to. Set your goals.
- It’s OK to cry, do not abandon a natural emotion just because of your ego.
- If they pull away…let them go.
- The truth is…you define what matters to you. You create conflict and stress in your life by how you respond to situations.
- Age IS just a number.
- Kids give the best advice.
- Laughter will seriously heal you.
- Take care of yourself, wellness is vital and it is more than just what you see on the scale.
- Friends are meant to mirror the best qualities you project out to the world. Never take them for granted.
- Don’t party as much as you did when you were younger. Successful adults need sleep.
- Dreams can and will be the answer to alot of your questions in life, write them down!
- Open a book at least 2 times a week. Let yourself absorb other worlds, thoughts,ideas and educate yourself.
- Do not EVER lose yourself in anyone, they connected with you because of who YOU are. If they wanted to date themselves they would.
- Even if you think you have it all figured out, you don’t. There is always room to crash, burn, survive, grow and get even stronger.
- Travel as much as you possibly can, trust me!
- Smile as much as you possibly can, trust me!
- Tell yourself how beautiful you are every single day.
- Be grateful especially “the easier” things get. Gratitude is the base of all success and happiness.
What is one thing you love about yourself?