Kimye Wedding: What We Know
Reblogged from Lisa Ruocco
Lucky for us, sources are spilling the details of the Kimye nuptials and have been relaying insider details through each step of the Kimye wedding! From flowers to private jets, I’ve compiled all the details we have so far! Here’s a look…
– Kim and her galpals enjoyed a private dinner at Hôtel Costes. This lavish dinner cost a rumored $190 per plate.
– The girls snap a few photos at the Eiffel Tower.
– Kim, Kanye, baby Nori and Mama Kris leave their hotel in the morning to begin the wedding festivities!
– Pre-wedding brunch hosted by designer, Valentino at his home, Chateau de Wildeville, just west of Paris.
– Kim wore a plunging Maison Martin Margiela gown in white at her Pre-wedding party, later that evening at the Chateau de Versailles.
– Lana Del Rey serenaded the couple and their guests with her song Young and Beautiful at their pre-wedding party.
– Kanye arrives in Florence ahead of guests and the bride.
– Guests and wedding party arrive later in the afternoon via private jets!
– Guests got glammed up thanks to the Kardashian clan. This perk could cost around $380 per guest!
– The Venue: 18th century Forte di Belvedere
– The Flowers: Custom wall of flowers, covered in roses and peonies, a larger version of his mother’s day gift to Mrs. West. In addition, many more arragements were delivered, including rare tuberose flowers, which are considered to be “sacred”. Florals are rumored to have cost $136,000.
– Ceremony Dress: Kim wore a lace Givenchy gown by Riccardo Tisci, featuring long sleeves and a mermaid silhouette that hugged her curves. She had a long veil to accompany this gorgeous dress. Baby Nori wore a matching custom Givenchy gown! *Awwwww!*
– The Groom wore a custom Givenchy tux.
– Reception Dress: The bride changed into a sexy Balmain dress designed by Oliver Rousteing for the reception. This lavish dress had beading, pearl detailing and a plunging neckline.
– The Music: Of course Kanye performed at his wedding (and he gave a riveting 20 minute speech about how awesome the Kardashians are). In addition, it is rumored that John Legend sang his hit, “All Of Me” as Kim and Kanye shared their first dance as Mr. & Mrs. West.
– The Food: Guests enjoyed a menu created by top chefs Annie Féolde and her husband, Giorgio Pinchiorri.
– The Cake is rumored to have been 7 tiers!
– Friends and family partied until approximately 1am, enjoying a fireworks show at the end of the night.
– Guests depart.
– Kylie Jenner posts this photo on Instagram with the caption “goodbye”.