How To Beat The Winter Blues
I love winter. Snow, snowmen, skiing, crackling fires, hot chocolate, cozy coats… These are a few of my favvvvorite things! (So the song goes…) Even though I love this season, we all have those days where we just want it to be warm outside already!!! For me, this usually happens when it’s either raining or when I have to walk around a lot outside in the cold (when it isn’t snowing). So I’ve come up with a few ways to beat the Winter Blues.
1. Sing in the shower. That’s right. I said it. Take a hot shower and sing your pretty heart out. It doesn’t matter if it sounds good, it’s fun!
2. Book a vacation! Even if it’s somewhere else that’s cold, or somewhere warm but the date is far away, it’ll help. Trust.
3. Embrace the day, wrap up in a blanket and the fuzziest socks you own, watch all 7 Harry Potter movies and enjoy every minute. Let’s be honest – if you’re having a Harry Potter marathon, you’re having a good time. Invite a friend or significant other to join.
4. Bake. Nothing cheers people up like the smell of baked goods wafting through the house.
5. Pull a 180! Instead of staying in, brave the cold and make it fun. Take Jack Frost head on by bundling up and getting outside; hiking, skiing, snowboarding, sledding or other awesome snow adventures!
What is your favorite way to beat the Winter blues?