Strange Talk: What Makes You Strange?
This week, I want us to dive in to what makes us strange. Don’t sit there and act like you’re 100% normal because you know that’s a lie! We all have our weird quirks that we think people will judge us for. Since we’re all family here, nothing is off limits and no judging is allowed. Let your freak flag fly and tell us some of the things that make you..well…unusual.
For me, I’ve narrowed it down to 5 things. I’m a lot weirder than these 5 things…..not too weird…but weird. 😀
1. I like when my nail polish matches the CD booklet I’m holding.
2. I hate hot beverages. I love iced tea and coffee but I won’t drink hot coffee or tea.
3. I put ketchup on my grilled cheese sandwiches. You don’t know what you’re missing without it!
4. There’s no better smell than a new CD or book.
5. I’m a neat freak. I can’t sleep if there’s something out of place. I might have OCD….
More For You