7 Reasons To Love Selena Gomez’s ‘Stars Dance’
Selena Gomez released her fourth studio album, Stars Dance, today and it is a banger! I had the honor of reviewing the album last week for Infectious Magazine and I was nerding out on all of the pop goodness! You can read the review here!
We here on BUZZNET like to give you reasons to love just about everything. Yesterday, I gave you reasons why we love Selena for a special birthday post. Today, we’re going to discuss reasons to love (and why you should go out and buy) Selena’s new album, Stars Dance!
1. The album opens up with the explosive track, “Birthday” that will have you on your feet within the first 30 seconds. This is a new mature side to Selena that we haven’t explored yet and she keeps the momentum going throughout the whole album.Sun Drop girl gets it.
2. You know when you buy a new album and the song that you know comes on and you’re all “HEY! I KNOW THIS SONG!?” Yup, you’ll get to do that twice with “Slow Down” and “Come & Get It.”
3. Selena channels her inner pop diva in just about every track. Some songs are even reminiscent to singers such as Katy Perry, Rihanna, and Dev (especially in “B.E.A.T.” “Bass Down Low,” anyone?)
4. The title track, “Stars Dance” will have you smiling for days. The first time I heard it, I was immediately brought back to late summer 2010 when I heard “A Year Without Rain” for the first time.
5. She gets personal about a very public on-again, off-again relationship in “Forget Forever” and “Love Will Remember.” Hmm…wonder who that could be about?
6. I mean…there’s synths, beats and lots of EDM elements that I wouldn’t be surprised if David Guetta or Armin van Buuren asked her to sing on a track pretty soon.
7. There’s plenty of bonus material! iTunes offers 2 bonus tracks, Target has 4 bonus tracks and Walmart offers a live DVD deluxe edition!
There you have it! 7 perfectly good reasons to check out Stars Dance! Come and get it! 😉
Do you have any additional reasons to add? Leave your comments below!
Don’t miss a beat! Follow me on Twitter @TinaTweetsAlot