Buzznet Breakdown 3/17
It’s that time of the week again! Here are our top 10 posts of the week in our Buzznet Breakdown
10. Proof That Joseph Gordon-Levitt Is Hot In Literally Any Scenario
As if we need a reason to post pictures of Joseph Gordon-Levitt. He is HOT, that is all.
The singer Jessie J kept her promise and shaved her head on national television this Friday in support of Red Nose Day campaign of the British organization “Comic Relief“, which fights hunger in Africa. We think this is AMAZING.
8. Backstage Pass: Would You Rather With The Ready Set
We have done a lot of interviews with this fine fella, so we decided to play a new game with the “Give Me Your Hand” singer called, Would You Rather. We gave Jordan two pretty awful situations to see how he would react. Take a look at our exclusive interview backstage at The Roxy! So fun!
7. Trends To Rock – High Low Skirts
This is one trend we can’t get enough of and netiher can Samii Ryan!
6. Babe Alert: 50 Photos Of James Franco
50 glorious photos of this man. You are welcome Buzznet
5. The Best Photos Of The Gorgeous Girls Of Spring Breakers!
This movie looks amazing and so do all the girls who star in it! We can’t wait to go see Spring Breakers!
4. Runway vs. Red Carpet: Blake Lively And Emma Stone At The Croods Premiere
Ryan Reynolds‘ leading ladies were rocking high fashion at the New York premiere of The Croods. Emma Stone, who also stars in the animated flick, and Blake Lively, who was there supporting her husband, both took runway looks and made them their own. What look do you like better?
3. I Don’t Know About You But I’m Feeling Taylor Swift’s “22” Video
T Swift released her new video this week and we loved it! You can see the video here!
2. There Is No Escaping Triangle Tattoos
We LOVE tattos here at Buzznet. These triangle tattoos are amazing, you can see the full gallery here.
1. 25 Precious Animals Napping The Day Away
On national napping day we took the time to show you the cutest little animals napping. SO CUTE.