20 Questions With: Chris Manzo
Most of you may know Chris Manzo from Bravo’s ‘The Real Housewives of New Jersey’. Some may know of him as an employee of blk. beverages. I know him as my cousin. The rest of you may not know him at all. None the less, he is a very entertaining fellow. I asked Chris a few random questions, here’s what he had to say.
1. What do you plan on being for Halloween?
A Clown. A happy one.
2. Who is your favorite villain from a TV show or a movie?
Totally separate from my costume, The Joker (Heath Ledger)…But if Al says that, which he wil, Bane.
3. What’s in your ipod at the moment? Any bands/musicians you can’t stop listening too?
Childish Gambino and Hoodie Allen are my two favorites right now.
4. Instagram or Twitter?
5. How do you deal with rude people on Twitter?
I ask them if they would like to make out with me. They usually say no.
6. Guilty pleasures?
7. Celebrity crush?
Taylor Swift and Demi Lovato#atthesamedamntime
8. What are 5 things you can’t live without?
9. Have you heard about ‘Honey Boo Boo’ ? Thoughts?
Pop culture has taken several steps back from Shirley Temple.
10. Biggest pet peeve?
When people talk in circles. And people who say Lil’ Wayne is the best rapper alive, because he isn’t.
11. Any hidden talents?
12. What’s something your fans would be surprised to know about you?
13. If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, What would you choose?
Thats a loaded question. If it can be in any variety? Chicken, fried chicken, wings, grilled chicken, roasted, etc. its just so versatile. One specific dish, steak.
14. What celebrity would you choose to play you in a movie about your life?
Kel of Keenan and Kel fame.
15. What’s next for Chris Manzo? Anything we can keep an eye out for?
Nothing worth mentioning, sadly.
16. Favorite TV show from the 90s?
17. If you could spend the day with any superhero who would you pick?
Do the Ninja Turtles count? Them.
18. Who is your favorite comedian?
Ricky Gervais or Chris Rock
19. Justin Bieber? or Justin Timberlake?
20. Where is your favorite place to spend your free time in Hoboken?
The big brown couch in my apartment. Until December when Littletown New Jersey opens.