10 Tips To Help Survive The First Day Of School
Back to school is upon us and many of you will be high-tailing it out of the pool and hanging out all day, making your ways into classrooms and hallways galore. Whether or not you are starting a new school or simply just starting a new school year, it’s always nerve wrecking on the first day. Luckily, we’ve got you covered!
Here are 10 tips to help you survive the first day of school:
1. Prepare your things the night before. From paper and pens to what you’ll wear on the first day, you’ll need some extra time to think and gather!
2. Wake up early. Easiest way to avoid those dark circles… and a surefire way to not be late.
3. Eat a good breakfast. Preferably something healthy and not these bad boys.
4. Wear something you feel good in. Make sure you feel confident AND comfortable in your outfit!
5. Be friendly.
7. Start a conversation with someone. Need some help with an ice-breaker? Try these conversation starters!
8. Sit in the front of the class. Trust me, your teacher will LOVE it!
9. Join a club. Freaked out about making new friends? Find like-minded people by joining a club best suited to you.
10. Breathe. Don’t forget that everyone is probably feeling the same way you do – it’s perfectly normal. Just take a deep breath and enjoy your first day!
What’s your biggest worry on the first day of school?