What’s Red, Blonde, And Awesome All Over? Miley Cyrus’ New Hair!
Stop playing with my emotions Miley Cyrus. It’s like, I try and keep up with who you are and what you’re all about, like in YOUR soul, but you keep changing stuff up on me. I thought you were this super girly long-hair don’t-care kind of blonde, and then one day out of nowhere, you chopped your locks into a modern bob and I was like whoa! Slow down sister don’t grow up too fast! And then just when I was settling into the new, modern stylish Miley, you come at me with THIS. An awesome ombre ‘do, featuring gorgeous, fun red hair with blonde tips. WHAT IS EVEN HAPPENING WITH YOU SISTER? You’re all over the place, but frankly, I like it. Shine on you crazy diamond you. Because you know what? You’re prettycool (no space).
Are you inspired by Miley to change-up your ‘do? Here are some tips before you take the plunge:
1. Make sure you know your natural hair color before you start dyeing, because it will take on different colors from the dye.
2. Don’t try anything too dramatic all at once. It takes a few processes to go from black to bleach blonde for example. Be patient and take the necessary steps and time!
3. Try on a wig! It’s the fastest easiest way to see what you will look like with your new hair color (without the permanency and freak outs).
4. If you’re dyeing your hair at home, be sure to buy more than you think you need.
5. Also, buy a shade lighter than you think you want. It usually comes out darker than it looks on the box.
And afterwards, be sure to get color-safe shampoos and conditioners and treat your hair with care!
What color do you want to dye your hair?