In My Bag – Summer 2012
It has been a little while since I have done one of these posts, but while it may still be Spring we here in Florida are already geared up for Summer.
Have a looksie at what I have crammed in my pink and gold leopard print Betseyville bag:
1. Hello Kitty Makeup Tote– This was a gift from a friend. I use it to store my Sephora shopping spree items.
2. Balanced B Complex– Available at most drugstores, I take 2 tablets a day to ensure a healthy nervous system, help calm stress, build natural energy, and so much more!
3. Bare Minerals Concealer/Foundation & Brush– My #1 makeup of choice. I love Bare Escentuals Bare Minerals because it looks and feels so light and natural and it’s packed with SPF and Acne fighting ingredients. Available at Sephora.
4. Couture Couture by Juicy Couture– A classic favorite Summer scent of mine.
5. Yellow Rim Aviators– I nicked my new favorite pair of shades from my boyfriend.
7. Rimmell London Nail Polish – Sunset Orange– I am a huge fan of bright colors all year round, but Summer just screams Orange!Available at most drugstores.
8. Urban Decay Eyeshadow – Oil Slick – This may be one of the best ways to go with smokey eyes, but I actually more often use it as powder eyeliner! The little kicks of shimmer mixed with the deep charcoal hue makes for great liner. Available at Sephora.
9. White Sage Smudge Stick– I take my Smudge on the go to use in cleansings of my surroundings. No negative energy here! Available at Herbal or Spiritual Shops.
So that is what’s in my bag this Summer. What’s in yours?