10 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Robert Pattinson
With all of the Twilight-Mania buzzing around actor Robert Pattinson, I am quite sure that any super fan would know just about eveything about the British hottie.
For the rest of us though, here are 10 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Robert Pattinson:
1. Robert Pattinson learned to drive (in 10 hours) on the set of Twilight.
2. Water for Elephants was not Robert’s first movie with actress Resse Witherspoon. He played the older version of her son in the film Vanity Fair, but the scenes were cut from the final version.
3. Robert auditioned alongside over 3,000 other actors for the role of Edward Cullen.
4. Pattinson cites Jack Nicholson as his acting inspiration.
5. He remains good friends with Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire co-stars Katie Leung and Stanislav Ianevski.
6. Robert learned to play piano at the age of 3, and took up guitar at age 5.
7. Robert Pattinson adores his fans. So much so that once when he was having a rough day, he invited one out to dinner!
8. Rob learned how to scuba dive for his role in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.
9. His father is a car salesman.
10. Robert is a distant relative of Vlad the Impaler, who coinsidentally was the inspiration behind Bram Stoker’s famed vampire Dracula.