10 Reasons You Should Watch ‘Glee’ This Season
Tonight is a BIG night for television of season and series premieres, but none greater than the third season of Glee! Gleeks around the world are getting in on all the Glee action. This summer alone had the Glee stars touring all over the nation and in the UK on their Glee Live! summer tour as well as the Glee-3D movie that ran for a limited time, chronicling the summer tour. Now that school at McKinley is now officially back in session, what does this season have in store for the New Directions and our favorites at McKinley High? Tune in tonight and see how it will all pan out.
In honor of Glee starting up TONIGHT, here are the top 10 reasons to watch this third season:
1. To find out why Dianna Agron’s hair is pink. You saw the photos of Dianna as Quinn donning pink hair online and in the promo. But WHY? Find out tonight!
2. Mercedes is getting a REAL love interest! Sure, Samcedes happened at the end of the season two finale – but with Chord Overstreet peacing out on the show, Mercedes (Amber Riley) was left in the dust. That is, until newcomer LaMarcus comes to sweep Mercedes off her feet! Let’s see where these two end up.
3. ‘American Dreams’ actress Vanessa Lengies is joining the cast as a freshman named Sugar. Maybe Vanessa’s hottie American Dreams co-star Will Estes will follow suit, y/y?
4. More Darren Criss! This season Darren Criss and Harry Shum Jr. have been picked up and upgraded to series regulars. Woohoo! Now we get to see Darren do more of this:
5. To see how The Glee Project winners fare on the show. The reality show in which Glee hopefuls competed in to win a role on Glee saw contenders Samuel Larsen and Damian McGinty as the joint winners. How will they do on the show? Watch and see! (Word is that Damian’s character is shacking up with Brittany… WHOA!)
6. To see what other awesome one-liners the writers have in store this season. With the super snarky one-liners of Sue Sylvester, the hilariously oblivious Brittany lines and the bitchy liners of Santana, we can’t wait to see what other ammo the Glee writers have up their sleeves!
7. If you’re a fan of showtunes and/or the first season, you’ll LOVE this season! Word is, they’re “taking it back to the basics.” If it’s anything like the first season, count me in!
8. This season is Rachel, Finn, and Kurt’s last season as high schoolers. (Sad face) What’s Glee without Lea Michele, Chris Colfer, and Cory Monteith?! At least we know that they’re not leaving the show just yet!
9. To find out who this season’s guest stars are! You have to admit, the guest stars on the show are a big part of the element of surprise. Anne Hathaway is in talks with Ryan Murphy about a part and who knows if Gwyneth Paltrow will be back again reprising her role as Holly Holiday! Who would YOU want to see on the show? They just may be this season’s secret guests!
Glee’s Mark Salling and Anne Hathaway – this could be a GOOD sign!
10. If you need one more reason to watch Glee, look no further than the season 3 promo below:
Glee airs Tuesday nights at 8 p.m. on FOX.
Will you be watching tonight? What are you most stoked about? What would you like to see happen on Glee this season?