The 13th Anniversary Of The Ultimate Britney’s Fan – My 13 Fav Costumes On Live Concerts
4th blog dedicated to my Queen B. It’s a pleasure can be travel all along her career and talking about what I love the most of her, because it’s so hard to say everything in an only one time… but in this way it’s more easy and you can discover something new about her and about me.
Till now I talked about my fav songs, my fav choreos, my fav outfits in her music videos and now it’s the time for her wonderful costumes she wore during this year in her live concerts around the world.
13. You Drive Me Crazy Outfit – Crazy 2K Tour (1999/2000)
Fringes was a trend in 2000s, and I really love to wear something with fringes, Britney used a lot of this kind of costume in the first period of her career and especially white.
12. Oops! I did It Again Outfit – Oops! I did it again world tour (2000)
For Oops! I Did It Again performance for her 2nd tour, Britney chose a leather costume with corset, tight pants and wristbands with red and yellow flames.
11. Radar Costume In Boston – The Circus Starring Britney Spears (2009)
Like a gladiator Britney rocks with this gold costume in Radar performance for her greatest come back tour, in 2009.
10. What it’s like to be me/Lonely Outfit – Dream Within A Dream Tour (2001/2002)
When I was young and I watched for the first time this dvd, I was fell in love with this outfit, I wanted to have it for to go to school. Her body is perfect here, her abs are stunning!
9. Do Something Costume in London – The Circus Starring Britney Spears (2009)
This sequin leotard emphasized her wonderful body for this performance. For me she’s always gorgeous and I can’t stand when people says she’s fat! Look at this picture! Plus the sunnies gives a sexy touch to the look
8. Oops! I did it again outfit – Dream Within A Dream Tour (2001/2002)
Britney’s belly is a must! She made to know with this look and she used it in all her tours! For the opening of her Dream Within A Dream Tour this really tight black costume with leather gloves.
7. I’m a slave 4 u costume – Dream Within A Dream Tour (2001/2002)
I’m a slave 4 u couldn’t miss in this chart! From always one of my fav songs, choreos and outfits. Golden boots, really short skirt, and a green bra. She’s a slave for the music!
6. Outrageous Outfit – The Onyx Hotel Tour (2004)
One of the sexiest costume ever. Long white coat, sexy hot pink and black lace underwear, tights and vintage shoes. What else to say?
5. (I got that) Boom Boom Outfit – The Onyx Hotel Tour (2004)
Hip Hop is my life! This costume rocks. Love oversize pants and that pink top is the best! I hope to create this soon, because it’s one of my obsession since 2004!
4. Boys Costume – The Circus Starring Britney Spears (2009)
Britney knows what sensuality is! She shows it in this DSQUARED2 outfit for Boys performance. Love military print and she’s a great soldier and she shows who command and female is not the weak gender!
3. Baby One More Time/S&M/Trouble For Me Costume – Femme Fatale Tour (2011)
3rd place for BOMT costume! I have left at the top 3 Femme Fatale Costumes because I think in this tour Britney is the quintessence of the beauty and she really rent the idea of the Femme Fatale.
Almost 30 years old and she still shows her wonderful belly! It’s Britney Bitch, baby!
2. How I Roll Costume – Femme Fatale Tour (2011)
How I Roll outfit is the most changed costume for this Femme Fatale Tour and this is my fav ones. I wanna have it one too!!
1. Toxic Costume – Femme Fatale Tour (2011)
And the top of my chart is for this wonderful kimono, you know how much I love Japan and when Britney put this in this tour (the one I will see with my eyes) I said: This tour rocks! It’s a handmade piece and on the right sleeve is written Toxic in Japanese, on the left one’s there’s a Britney’s portrait. A masterpiece!
The 13th Anniversary Of The Ultimate Britney’s Fan – My 13 Fav Music Video Concepts