Vintage Fashion and Live Music: Downtown Los Angeles Art Walk
This past Thursday I attended the Downtown LA Art Walk! The Art Walk is a monthly showcase and celebration of the best galleries, artists, photography, restaurants, bars, shops and businesses in Downtown Los Angeles. There were TONS of people on the streets, just tons. And to match the tons of people on the streets, there were tons of food trucks! So yummy! There were also loads of vendors, so I spent most of my time sifting through vintage clothing and jewelry! I also checked out a few of the art galleries and exhibits (there was amazing art on every street corner) accompanied by some awesome live music. All in all it was a great time and I’d definitely reccomend it if you are visiting or live in the area. It’s the 2nd Thursday of every month!
What I wore:
- Urban Outfitters cardigan and hat
- Tokyo Lux “boneless” tee and cross earrings
- Vintage lace skirt and slip
- Vans x Jesse Jo Stark backpack
- Jeffrey Campbell tall platform boots
- Jewelry – a mixture between Free People, Material Girl and the 25 cent vending machine.