Betty Rocker’s Guide To Warped Tour Cookery With So Long Arletta
Virginia natives So Long Arletta take over the kitchen to show you how to cook a vegetarian portobello cheese steak:
Vegetarian Portobello Cheese Steak By So Long Arletta
2-3 teaspoons of olive oil ½ an onion
1 bowl of Portobello mushrooms
1 whole sliced pepper
2 tablespoons of oregano
½ cup vegetable broth
¼ cup soy sauce
2 slices of provolone cheese
2 tablespoons flour
Whole wheat bun
1. Slice peppers and heat pan with 2-3 teaspoons of olive oil.
2. Add bowl of Portobello mushrooms to heated pan and add sliced peppers.
3. Add 2 tablespoons of oregano and sprinkle black pepper over the vegetables and stir.
4. After veggies are cooked take the 2 tablespoons of flour and pour over vegetables.
5. Add ½ cup vegetable broth to pan and pour in ¼ cup soy sauce.
6. Coat vegetables with 2 slices of provolone cheese.
7. Serve into bun and enjoy!
So hey, who’s hungry?