Yo, Buzznet: IT’S HALLOWEENIE TIME!
It’s almost October and you guys know what that means: Buzznet’ll be celebrating Halloween all month long! And what better way to kick that all off than by announcing the 2010 Buzznet Halloweenie Awards?
Now, as you guys know, Brittany usually runs this, but she’s been really busy with school and such this year (BRITTANY OMG WE MISS YOU!). So, I’m going to be running the awards this year, but I will be following what she did exactly. Down to using her exact rules from last year.
- When the Halloweenie Awards are posted, there is absolutely NO more nominating or voting. It really gets on my nerves to see nominations for the Halloweenies, or comments about who should be an option SIX MONTHS after Halloween. Failure to adhere to this rule will result in merciless picspam.
- No harassing or abusing me, or any other voter. I will gladly alert Rich on the victim’s behalf.
- Do not comment on a poll telling me who I should’ve put in the poll. If you really thought they should’ve been in the poll, you should’ve nominated them, huh? I will mercilessly picspam you if you do decide to tell me this. Keep doing so, and I will delete all your comments. And if you keep doing so after that? I may just block you.
- Please try not vote/nominate based on looks. This isn’t so much a rule, but a request. But if I see a nomination reading “Edward Cullen, because he is hot”, then your nomination is immediately disqualified. If you put “Edward Cullen because he can break a tree in half”, I’ll consider it.
- I have no control over nominations or winners. If Edward Cullen is a nominee for Best Vampire, believe me, I did not put him here because I think he’s hot, I didn’t even put him there to keep up a neutral image. I put him there because people told me that he was a good vampire.
These rules will be re-posted on every poll, so there is no way a voter can miss them.
Polls will be posted starting next Monday and will run on a Monday/Wednesday/Friday schedule. Winners will be announced October 29th (because I will be out of town with possibly limited computer access on the 30th and 31st).
AND HERE ARE THE CATEGORIES, OMG! Post your nominees for each in the comments below!
GO VOTE: Best Vampire (nominations ended Monday, October 4th, 2010)GO VOTE: Best Witch or Wizard (nominations ended Wedensday, October 6th, 2010)GO VOTE! Best Werewolf (nominations ended Friday, October 8th, 2010)GO VOTE! Best Vampire Hunter (nominations ended Monday, October 11th, 2010)GO VOTE! Best Ghost (nominations ended Wednesday, October 13th, 2010)GO VOTE! Best Halloween Movie (nominations ended Friday, October 15th, 2010)GO VOTE! Best Halloween Episode of a TV Show (nominations ended Monday, October 18th, 2010)GO VOTE! Best Spooky TV Show (nominations ended Wednesday, October 20th, 2010)GO VOTE! Best Supernatural-Themed Book (nominations ended Friday, October 22nd)GO VOTE! Best Halloween Song (nominations ended Monday, October 25th)GO VOTE! Most Unintentionally Scary Thing (nominations ended Wednesday, October 27th)
Leave your nominees in the comments and we’ll see who among the supernatural reigns supreme!