Reactions to Election Results: Buzznet and Beyond!
First of all, I want to thank you guys for participating in Buzznet’s Election Day Liveblog—it has 902 comments and is still going strong as each state gets prop results in. This was a very emotional and personal experience for a LOT of us—even those who are still too young to vote, or who live overseas. I wanted to do round-up of the reactions across Buzznet and beyond.
- First off: Did you vote?
- Evey says: In case you’re not clear, change is here.
- Newageamazon has photos of people celebrating at University of Pittsburgh!
- Baylie is oozing pride
- Mikeymraz44 is frustrated, but hopeful
- Brit is thrilled that she’s been a part of this history-making
- Wendy feels victorious!
- Leah found an image that also shows how ready we are
- Trendysecret is proud to be an American in the first election she could participate in
- Brokenglassheart says, “Well done, America,” from over in Glasgow
- Dabrinamarie is moving forward
- Tiili from sweden is happy because she knows this affects the whole world
- World leaders congratulate Obama
Accepting links and updates from you!