The Oracle in my Chest: Fall Out Boy’s Folie a Deux Delay Astrological?
With the news that Fall Out Boy‘s Folie a Deux will be postponed, many people are looking for answers. While the guys explained themselves perfectly in a post on their website, the question is still out there:
Well, the answer to this question, my friends, is in the stars. So sit down and talk to da NewAge Amazon’s Psychic Hotline Blog! Your first call is free, but it’ll be $5 a minute next time!
The answer, my friends, lies in the fact that Mercury went retrograde in Libra on September 24th. What does this mean?
And look at what’s happened since then!
- The announcement of Limp Bizkit’s return.
- Gabe Saporta refuses to cancel or delay the Cobra Starship/Forever the Sickest Kids Sassyback Tour after his doctor finds a vocal cyst.
- The music video for “I Don’t Care” is released…
- …but it’s the wrong version…
- …and Pete Wentz is censored when he speaks out about it…
- Someone announces they’re going to smoke Kurt Cobain’s stolen ashes for an art exhibit
- Paramore puts out a great song for a movie based on some crappy book
- Rick Astley is nominated for the MTVE award for “Best Act Ever” (see the rest of the astrological implications of this fact here!)
- Muse and Linkin Park are confirmed for the soundtrack for that movie based on a crappy book (My Chemical Romance THANKFULLY escapes)
- Some psycho actually starts the Church of Hot Addiction.
And now Folie a Deux‘s delay.
But don’t worry! According to the charts, everything should resolve itself by October 31st. So this may mean we’ll have a release date for Folie. Or a Simpson-Wentz baby.
Why not both?