You, Me & Everyone We Know Fans
Leading up to release we’re looking for the most clever fans to re-write the lyrics to the 3 songs on the EP in the form of mad-libs. The best 2 "rad-libs" will win an amazing prize pack from the band!
HERE’S WHAT 2 WINNERS WILL RECEIVE:
- Things Are Really Weird Right Now CD – only 1,000 were made and each are hand-numbered!
- YMAEWK T- Shirt
- Things Are Really Weird Right Now CLEAR 7 inch. This is the band’s first ever vinyl release and they only pressed 250 clear copies, so this is really rare and is sure to become a collectors item!
THE GRAND PRIZE WINNER WILL RECEIVE: All the prizes listed above as well as a test pressing of the 7 inch. This is a rare record out of 20 in existence that was used for the band to know what the record would sound like prior to pressing the full batch. How cool is that??
HERE’S HOW TO ENTER:
- Join this group
- Choose a song from the EP's tracklisting:
- Right click on the song of your choice to save the rad-lib
- Fill in the rad-lib with the lyrics you think should go in the song
- Scan your rad-lib, take a photo of it, or type out the lyrics
- Post it to this group by clicking “post to group” in the upper right corner of this page.
Here’s an example from El Rich:
You can enter as many times as you want, so get creative! The band will choose their favorite 2 rad-libs on the day of their EP release, May 3rd.
May the best Mad-libber win!
You must be 13 years old to enter.
You didn't forget kawaii won't spare ANY holiday, did you? Click here for Kawaii Kakkoii Sugoi's full Halloween bento spread.
A Belgian choreographer, Anne Teresa De Keersmaeker, believes that Beyoncé's new video, "Countdown," is "plagiarism." Keersmaeker writes on her blog, "This is stealing." Keersmaeker points out
Painting i did a while back, had to reupload it because buzznet decided to delete half of my fucking posts.
Just can't stop listenning to it! But it makes sense since I am a huge fan of Coldplay and I just can't wait til October