made a banner :) thank you for all the comments, you know that i need them to be motivated to write so you can have updates :) thank you for liking and commenting, it really means a lot :)
sorry i didn't check the spelling or anything...
- Can i go now? the girl asked wiping her tears away with tissue and keeping her eyes on the table for what Hayley was thankful since she coudln't take the way the vitims
family and friends loooked at her when she was the one to interrogate them.She felt guilty and even thouh she didn't know the victim personnally, it hit her hard when she
realized that she've seen this girl before, that she talked to her but she probably doesn't remember about, it felt terrible to know that a person can just fade away and you
can't do anything about it, in Hayley's case she wanted to do something about it and she had the possibility but still i wont bring all of those girls back to live.
- Of course you can go now Emily, Hayley said softly, i'm so -
- Stop being sorry, the girl snapped standing up, it's not going to bring her back, Hayley looked down as the victim's best friend left, Josh burst into the room almost
knocking the girl off her feet.
- I'm so sorry, he said hurriedly, she didn't replay and left.
- Josh what's going on? Hayley asked closing the files and standing up from the desk.
- We found something, Josh breathed out, someone was filming last night at that birthday party.
- Do we have the tape? Hayley asked.
- Not yet but Jeremy is charged of that, Josh explained as they walked down the hall.
- I don't understand how he wasn't affraid of being seen, people would've probably remember him if he wan't from their crowd, Hayley said, and now the tape.
- We'll might find out soon what he looks like, Josh said and run his hand through his hair, did her best friend said something?
- No, she can't remember with who Julia was last night, i guess she was kind of tipsy and Julia could've been too, Hayley said looking down.
- It doesn't change anyting, Josh said a hard expression on his face.
- No of course it doesn't, Hayley said hurriedly and sighed, Emily started searching for her friend but she didn't exactly kept an eye on her ether so we don't have much.
- Well Taylor is with some of the people from the party, they might've seen something, Hayley nodded her head and crossed her arms over her chest looking down at the
cars passing by in the steet. Josh had his whole mind in this case but he couldn't look away from Hayley's face when she was around, he found her beyond beautiful. He
realized that he must've look stupid for making a scene last night. But he had to admit to himself that he didn't liked Jeremy since he first came here, he found him arrogant
and too sure about himself.
Hayley looked up, her emerald eyes borrowing into Josh's, he felt himself blushing since he was staring at her for the whole time, she smiled weakly and looked away.
- We're going to find him, he reassured placing his hand on her arm.
- Thank you for caring, she whispered.
- It's my job, he trailled off.
- If it was just a job to you, you wouldn't care Josh, she said and looked up again.
- Maybe it's because i'm so naive and new here, he smiled, that's what you all think huh?
- That's not true, Hayley smiled pushing his hand away, you're not naive, you're a really good person Josh, Josh opened his mouth to say something but was cut off by
Jeremy's arrival. Hayley turned around and Josh frowned as Jeremy stood in front of them with that meshivous grin on his face.
- You have it? Hayley questionned as he mentionned for them to follow him to their office, Jeremy pulled out a brown envelope from his pocket and placed it on the desk, he
smirked at Josh before turning back to Hayley.
- What do i get for this? he asked putting his hands into his pockets, Hayley pulled out the casette from the envelope than smiled to Josh.
- Nothing Jer, Hayley smiled and shook her head grabbing the tape from the desk and walking to the tv set placed in the corner next to the shelf.
- Oh c'mon, i worked hard for it, Jeremy smiled, oh hello Josh, how's life? he asked without looking at him.
- Great, Josh said shortly and walked up to Hayley who pressed play on the remote and leaned against the table behind her. The video started by showing people dancing
and having fun, nothing special was happening, the person who was filming was greeted by the guests, some looked pretty much drunk and the music was loud.
- Hey what was that? Hayley said tensing up.
- What's wrong? Jeremy asked standing next to her.
- Didn't you see it? Hayley asked rewinding the tape back, look, she pointed to the screen, there she is, it's Julia.
- I see that, Jeremy nodded.
- And now, Hayley said, look something's been cut from the video, she walks and greets someone and than, look something's been cut.
- Who had the tape? Josh asked looking at Jeremy.
- One of the guys from the party, Jeremy shrugged, we already interrogated him, he got nothing to do with the death of Julia, he didn't even know her.
- Maybe, Josh said, but someone knew there was something on the tape that could lead to the killer.
- Did that guy keept the video all the time?
- All the kids didn't left the house until the police arrived, Jeremy said, Josh d'you really think that one of the guys from the party could try to delete all the leads, you think
that some guy could be that intelligent?
- We're not talking about some random teenage guy, Hayley cut in, pressing pause on the tv, Jeremy this guy's been kidnapping and killing girls, he rape them and he burn
their bodies down, don't you realize that he's intelligent enough to do something like this too ? Jeremy put his hands up in deffault.
- Fine so this kid is the killer, he rolled his eyes.
- I didn't say that, Hayley snapped, Jeremy-
- If the killer is so intellient he'd just steal the tape or would kill the witnesses, all the witnesesss Hayley.
- That's ridiculous, there was at last thirty witnesess, Josh snapped, Jeremy smirked.
- And, did they see something? Josh clenched his teeth.
- I'm sure that at last one of them saw something and someone also knew about the video and cut the parts where the killer was seen, that means that this person knows
him or he's working for him, they're maybe forming a team.
- Guys, Hayley sighed, we need to investigate here not to fight, we'll wait till Taylor comes back and tell us what he has, i'm sure that at last someone has seen something.
Josh sighed and walked to his desk, he grabbed a file and started looking through the fact they already have about this case.
- Can i talk to you for a sec? Jeremy asked glancing at him than at Hayley, she sighed and nodded placing the remote on the table, Josh looked at Jeremy and Hayley
leaving. He threw his head into his hands and closed his eyes for a moment.
- Who would need to do that? he whispered to himself, who else that the killer? He let out a breath and stood up, grabbing the remote he continued to watch the video.
- Jeremy you look ridiculous, Hayley sighed and shook her head.
- Excuse me? Jeremy said, you think that i don't want to find this bastard, i'm working as hard as your little Josh does.
- He's not mine, Hayley whined, but you as a professionnal look stupid when you fight with him, he only started workig here and he wants to work hard.
- I'm not holding him back but he's not going to tell me what i'm doing wrong!
- Alright fine, calm down Jer, Hayley sighed.
- I'm sorry, Jeremy said and looked away running his hand through his dirty blond hair, Hayley nodded than frowned.
- What happened to your finger? she questionned touching his hand, Jeremy looked down at his hand.
- On nothing, just burned it on the stove, he shrugged, no big deal.
- Jeez you gotta be careful, she smiled and sighed softly, Jer don't be mad at him, he's new and young.
- Yeah there's too much passion in his blood, Hayley chuckled.
- He's italian what can you do about it, she shrugged and looked out of the window.
- Oh and how d'you know that? Jeremy asked.
- Foun it out accidetly, Zac happens to be his brother.
- Really? Jeremy asked.
- Yeah, i only now realized that they've got something in comment, Hayley smiled.
- D'you like him? Jeremy asked looking at her.
- Who Zac? Hayley laughed.
- Quit pretening Hayley, Jeremy said wrapping his arm around her shoulder, you like that Farro kid.
- Jeremy, i don't, he's like, a kid for me, exactly, she said pushing his arm away, what's up with you all?
- Oh c'mon why you're getting so angry Hayles, Jeremy smiled and grabbed her hand, okay i'll stop teasing you, he smiled.
- Yeah i'd love that, she said and looked at him, fine, fine, i'm not mad, she smiled and they were quiet for a moment.
- God i can't, i want to make this stop, she whispered looking down, today i've, i've realized that i didn't even knew Julia, she was at my shool and i've seen her so many
times, all of her friends and her family, i can't even look into their eyes anymore.
- Hayley you know that this is not your fault, Jeremy said wrapping his arms around her, you already doing a lot to stop him.
- But i can only try, Hayley whispered resting her head on his chest, it won't bring all of them back.
- I've something! Josh said running out of the office, he stopped in his traks and he saw Hayley in Jeremy's arms, his felt his heart beat faster and his teeth clenched.
- On the tape? Hayley asked as she pulled away from Jeremy's embrace.
- Yeah, Johs muttered and walked back into the office witout any explanation.
- What could he find if all the leads were cut off the video? Jeremt asked rolling his eyes.
- I don't know but i really want to find out, Hayley said.
sorry it's kind of short. comment please and keep guessing too :) tell me what you think in the comments :)
love ya all. oh and who remembers, Something Special?