back from the almost dead? eh, i don't know anymore. this place is so sad lately, nobody's, alright almost nobody updates, not that it's somebody's fault, right? it's just well it had to happen, one time or an other... this place is daying, whine! i can admit that i'm not writing at all and i have zero ideas for new chapters whats's so ever... well maybe i do have some ideas but i don't write anything.. for example ( you actually don't say that way haha but i do) youaretheonly aka Hanna haven't been on here for ages too and since she's my sort of buddy here i don't feel like updating... silly me...
what's the point of this rambling, if you people still feeling like writing please do, especially the one's that only got here like a year ago, you're late haha, just kidding but before it was more fun here, really more fun...
kay here goes nothing, a new chapter of this scary/tragic/ haunted story...
I rested my head on my hand while Ricky had her head on my shoulder, she was snoring quietly, just like me she couldn't leave, so we decided to stay till morning at the hospital so we could see Hayley. I couldn't sleep as all sorts of ideas came rushing through my hair making it hard for me to be calm, i felt guilty for what had happened and i was hoping that Hayley would want to see me after this because i loved her and i wanted things to work between us and i also wanted her to be okay.
My eyes snapped open and i looked around myself, i was still in the hospital hall way, it was day, i realized that i had fallen asleep. I sighed and rubbed my eyes than heard someone walk up to me, i smiled weakly as i saw Jeremy with two cups of coffee in hand.
- Morning coffee, he smiled, i thanked him and grabbed the cup from his hand wincing as it burned my fingers.
I took a sip of the hot liquid watching Jeremy sit down next to me and do the same.
- Is she awake? i asked quietly.
- Yes, she is and her parents are in there right now, he told me, i nodded my head, my heart was pouding fast in my chest hoping that she won't say anything about Jason.
- Hey, Josh, i looked up seeing Ricky and Taylor both had cups of coffee and some cerealbars in their hands, want one? Ricky asked me and sat down next to me, i shook my head no and took her hand in my squeezing it gently, she looked into my eyes and sighed.
- I'm fine,don't worry Josh, she told me quietly, Taylor came sitting next to her, i sighed softly, i should let him comfort her and maybe than Ricky will notice that he cares way more than just a friend, i wonder how she haven't noticed by now.
Our heads snapped up as the door to Hayley's room opened and her parents stepped out, Mrs.Williams was wiping her tears away, i placed my cup down into the floor and walked up to them.
- How is she? i asked quietly.
- She seems fine but she doesn't speak much, Hayley's father said said and rubbed Mrs.Williams's back, i nodded my head not really knowing what to say, all i wanted is to talk to Hayley.
- Can i or any of us come and see her? Ricky asked tentatively.
- Well the doctor said that it's better if we leave her in peace for a few more hours, Mrs.Williams whispered and walked to the plastic chair to sit down.
Ricky sighed deeply, i hugged her selfeshlishly hoping that i'd be the first one to see Hayley.
I was a bit startled by a presence behind me, i sighed in relief as i saw that it was only Jeremy, he had a tired and concerned look on his face, his face and the expression in his eyes made him look way older, i guess the stress of those days was now showing and not only on Jeremy.
- What's up? i asked casually, he shrugged and leaned agains the wall oposite to me, i stared into the ground, i was affraid, i was affraid he may ask me what had happened.
- Josh, you were with Hayley right? he asked me.
- I was at the house, yeah.
- You, did you tell her about your feelings?
- Why does it matter now? i asked.
- Josh, she almost killed her self for the second time, it does fucking matter! he snaped, i chewed into my lip and looked at my hands.
- She's hearing Jason call out for her but i know that she's not crazy, i whispered.
- She told you that? he asked calmly now.
- Yes, after she almost stepped out of the window, it wasn't suicide attempt, he was calling out for her, maybe she can even see him, i know it sounds insane but i believe her.
- Did you saw him?
- No but i think he- somebody was at my house when i was there, the pictures with only me and Hayley dissapeared, somebody tried to scare me and than this morning, i was driving-
- Where the hell were you driving this morning? Jeremy asked suspiciously.
- I almost run a person over with my car and than they were gone, like it was a shadow, like there was nobody at all, i whisper yelled.
- Are you fucking kidding me right now? Jeremy hissed angrily and stepped closer, look at me, what did you tell her, what happened that night?
- Why don't you believe me? i asked feeling hurt, Jeremy was one of my best friends and he didn't believe a word i was saying about Jason, about Hayley.
- Just tell me what happened?
- I told her how i felt, well she told me she felt the same way,she,i stammered, than that night she saw Jason again, well, she was hallucinating, i looked away, i couldn't tell him this, it hurt, it scared me and disgusted me at the same time.
- Than, what, what happened than?
- I left, i left her, i told her she wasn't over him, i whispered.
- You bastard, it's-
- She was seeing him when i was kissing her, i love her, i snapped cutting him off and stared into his eyes, how do you think i was feeling, hearing her say his name when she kisses me? i hissed feeling the tears in my eyes, Jeremy looked at me for a moment than sighed.
- I left the house and than that wierd thing happened when i was driving, than Ricky called telling me to come to the hospital, look i don't know if she saw him this time but he had told her that if she wanted to be with him, if she wanted to join him she could, i whispered. Jeremy looked more concerned now than sighed and shook his head lightly. I turned to the window and closed my eyes for a moment, i didn't want to lose Hayley ether, none of us wanted but i had to know if Jason was real, if he could be talking to her, calling for her. I didn't know if it was in my power to fight him but i had to save Hayley.