hey, ugh, it's been so wierd to update on here, well for me, i feel like the community is dying, it's been dying for a while, i mean everyone's busy at the same time, don't getme wrong, there's plenty of amazing writers here, you should know cause that's you haha but everyone had a life. okay why am i saying all this now? i can't say that everythings's been great for me, i've lost two dogs in a matter of a month, it's like ten years of my life were ripped off my memory, i basically grew up with those dogs, they weren't just animals to me, i'm still crying.
we've got more dogs though, two tiny one's, as for the size i mean, and a big one as well. the life goes on but everything's not the same anymore.
you'll ask what it has to do with my stories, well it does, i'm pretty much stuck, i have awful ideas for stories, with murders, nighmares and other things like these, i'm not writing much for old stories, i have somethinng to update but i don't even feel like it sometimes.
okay confession time over, oh no one thing, there's only Bruno Mars who was really singing/performing at the VMA's, even if the song sorta was, well boring? locked out of heavinen with the dance could be much better ;P the rest of the show is a nightmare not that i care, they just show it on repeat on tv...
kay back to the story, i hope you like it, even if i didn't show josh's intentions/mood very well here, i mean i suck xD hope you figure this out, folks!
keep on writing and updating, don't lose inspiration <3
- Cheers, Josh smirked raising his beer can into the air and sighing in relief, yes relief, he was finally away from that crazy Williams family and their pretensious daughter and now enjoying some free time on the beach with his friend Jeremy.
- Man, we should do this more often, Josh smiled glancing around the shore and checking out all the girls that passed by, Jeremy chuckled and took a sip of his beer, how you could do this to me? Josh sudeenly asked, Jeremy frowned.
- What do you mean? he asked, Josh let out a laugh and pulled his shades on.
- If you ever ask me to do an other job like this i'll kill you, he chuckled, Jeremy rolled his eyes.
- Dude you actually got paid for it, why complaining now, you should thank me that you can pay your bills in time now, Jeremy reasonned.
- I rather get back to the police than to this kind of work, Josh said not really meaning it, Jeremy was silent and Josh begun to think and to remember things he should've forget for a long time now, things that made him quit the work he was so devoted to, things that left deep cuts in his heart.
- You alright Josh? Jeremy questionned as he watched Josh get up and run his hand thourgh his deshiveled hair, dude?
- I'm fine, Josh side trying not to show the sadness in his voice, a young woman with blond hair walked up to them and eyed Josh who didn't even saw her coming.
- Hey, me and my friends has been watching you guys for a while now ,d'you mind join us? she asked flirtingly, Josh pulled his shades off and chuckled, Jeremy jumped to his feet.
- And by your friends you mean? he asked, she giggled and pointed to a group of girls that sat at the bar, nice, Jeremy smirked, Josh rolled his eyes, you coming mate?
- I'm Angela and you are? the girl aked Josh.
- I'm Josh-
- My gosh, she stared at him, i saw you on tv, oh my, is that really you? she demanded.
- Well depends on what you saw, Josh chuckled and glanced back at the ocean.
- I absolutely loved how you punshed that guy, i mean, you're fearless! Josh sighed softly, Jeremy cleared his throat.
- Well are we going or what? he asked the girl.
- If Josh's comings, she smiled, Josh glanced at her with a soft smile.
- I can't come, i'm sorry, he told her with a forced smile, have fun without me Jer, he patted his friends shoulder; gave him a sad smile and walked towards the water.
- Is he alright? Angela asked concerned.
- He is - just bad memories, Jeremy trailed off, so are we going anywhere or-
- Sure, let's go, she said and glanced at Josh one's last time, it's a shame your friend isn't coming, she sighed and chewed into her lip, Jeremy wrapped his arm around her waist.
- Believe me he's boring, he jocked.
- Oh I hightly doubt that, Angela sung, i guess i have no luck today, she sighed, Jeremy stared at her in dissbelief, she laughed, sorry, she giggled, i was joking.
Hayley sighed and threw her cell phone away, Emily wasn't answering her calls or messages and she wasn't really intrested in talking to Kat, that girl was getting really boring after a while. Hayley groaned as she heard her mother's voice and her walking up the stairs, the door was pulled open.
- Honey, why don't you come out of your room, go hang out with your friends, it's so beautiful outside, Hayley snorted and glanced out of the window, the weather was perfect but she had nobody to hang out with, it seemed crazy because she was famous, anybody would want to hang out with her but those weren't the people Hayley wanted to see.
- It's okay mom, you know i'm going on tour in a week and i need rest, i'll be starting the rehearsals tomorrow as well, her mother nodded and sighed softly.
- I know baby, we're going to miss you so bad, Hayley chewed into her lip.
- You shouldn't, at last i won't cause you any trouble here and you could just rest for a while, Hayley trailed off.
- What are you talking about honey? Hayley sighed.
- Nevermind mom, Hayley mumbled, a part of her was ashamed of her behavior while her parents were away but she couldn't say it out loud, nor did she apologized, the person she wanted to apologize to left, she wasn't sure she will see that person again and of course it would stay that way if she doesn't try.
Wiping the sweat of off her forehead Hayley grabbed her phone, the musicians placed their intruments down and the dancers sat down to take a break as well.
- Emily, how are you?! Hayley exclaimed with exagerated happiness as she finnaly managed to reach the girl that she hoped was still her best friend.
- Hayley, Emily said not oh so cheerfully, how are you?
- I'm great, we're rehearsing right now and the tour is in a week, dude we have to plan everything and-
- Hayley, i'm affraid i won't go on tour with you this time, Emily said quietly, Hayley chewed into her lip, she didn't see that coming.
- Why? she asked quietly.
- Becase- Hayley, Emily said seriously, i never wanted to blame you and it's hard but i can't help but to feel that you used and betrayed me.
- Did Josh told you that? Hayley snapped angrily.
- He did and i thought about this a lot, i always been there for you and did what you asked me, i helped you but it's gone to far and i've realized what could've happen if those were real drugs, Emily whispered.
- Emily, but nothing happened!
- Stop it Hayley, Emily snapped, you wanted to trick me only because you thought that i was flirting with Josh, only because i told you that he doesn't like you back, i could've end up in prison!
- I never wanted that and you -
- I did not flirt with him and if i see that you like somebody i'd only be happy for you but this time you went nuts Hayley, he's older than you and he doesn't like you, you can't get eveyrthing you want Hayley and you can' treath friends they way you do! Emily snapped and than Hayley heard her whimper.
- Emily, do you hate me? Hayley asked quietly.
- I don't hate you Hayley, Emily whispered through tears, but i can't be your best friend after what you did to me, you broke my heart.
- So what now? Hayley snapped feeling the tears in her eyes, it's over?
- No, i just, i just, i don't want to go on tour with you and i think we should stop talking for a while.
- Great, fine! Hayley snapped angrily, i'll find myself somebody else, i'll find myself a bestfriend that can stay true to me no matter what! Hayley spat, goodbye Emily! Huffing Hayley was ready to break her phone into pieces but let out a deep breath and placed her phone back into her purse, looking up she saw everyone stare at her and sighed rolling her eyes.
- Can we go on now? she asked standing up and fixing her hair that was in a high bun on her head, the musicians noddeds their heads and went to their intruments while the dancers took their places, the dance coach stood by the mirror wall waiting for Hayley to come over.
While rehearsing all the dance moves Hayley's mind was elsewhere, she was mad at Emily, she hoped that she could fix everything with her by the phone, she thought that it was only temporary. But than a part of her felt guilty, she felt horrible because she never really thought of what could happen to Emily, she just wanted to make everyone run around and freak out but thing got pretty serious, just not exactly how she saw them in her head.
- Stop! the coach said aloud, Hayley abruptly stopped and stared at him angrily, Hayley you don't seem concentrated, d'you need an other break?
- No, i don't, Hayley muttered than sighed in frustration and run her hand through her hair, fine, you know what, how about we continue tomorrow, huh?
- Well we'll miss today but we still have two days, the coach said and shrugged.
- Well i think it's just enough, Hayley said, sorry ya'll! she looked around at the girls and the musicians who shrugged and nodded, well i'll see you tomorrow than, Hayley smiled and went to pick up her purse and bag.
Hayley let out a groan as she climbed into her car and slammed the door shut, resting her hands on the steering wheel she stared in front of her, she was frustrated and she didn't even know what to do about this anger anymore, she could go out and get wasted but she didn't feel like doing that anymore, nobody would get angry and she would feel like crap afterwards. Letting out an other sigh Hayley turned up the volume of her stereo and drove back home, she decided to simply push it all back and only think about her tour right now, if they pushed her away she didn't need to beg them, she simply decided not to care.
- Thank you, thank you, i love you all! Hayley screamed into her microphone to the roaring of happiness crouwd, she laughed and waved to them with both hands than left the stage while the rest of the crew assuared the end of the show, the musicians were playing the end of the song and the outro while the dancers were still dancing and clapping along the music.
Hayley sunk into a arm chair and let out a tired sigh, she felt her legs moan in pain and she could barely hold her water bottle in hand.
- The show was awesome, good job, Hayley, she heard some people say, she only smiled to them, it was her first show of the tour, in her hometown but she didn't feel like she'll manage to make great shows everynight. Normally she loved touring, she had less pressure of her parents on her back but more responsabilities towards her crew, she loved to perform and she could also do what she wanted, she'd hang out with her whole crew, get drunk and hook up with random guys, she wouldn't care and nobody would judge her. But now she couldn't enjoy herself, it's not what she wanted and needed.
- Aren't you coming? Amanda, one of her dancers asked.
- Nah, i really don't feel like it, sorry, i think i'm just going to sleep right now, Hayley smiled and run her hands through her red messed up locks.
- Well you did a great show tonight girl, you deserve some rest, Amanda smiled giving Hayley a quick hug before dissapearing down the hallway of the hotel, sighing Hayley closed thed door and walked up to her bed. Pulling her phone out she stared at the shiny screen wondering why she didn't have any missed calls besides her mother to whom she really didn't feel like talking right now. Laying down and facing the seilling Hayley couldn't help but to think about Josh, she wished that she haven't acted like a complite bitch to him, maybe he would be on tour with her now and she'd have a chance at last to get to know him. She tried to push away the thoughst of Emily being right, he was older and only concidered her as a kid, a spoiled annoying kid and he didn't like her and would never like her in any way. Groaning Hayley turned into her side and closed her eyes, she needed sleep and maybe tomorrow everything would seem easier.
A sudden knock on the door startled her, sitting up Hayley tried to calm her heart beat down than climbed off the bed and walked to the door.
- Who is it? Hayley asked annoyed.
- Sorry miss, there's somebody waiting for you at the reception, a male voice answered on the other side of the door.
- What? Hayley groaned and unlocked the door, a gasp escaped her lips as she saw the person in front of her, Josh, what are you doing here? she whispered, her heart begun to beat fastly, she felt incredibly happy to see him and she didn't even understand what was happening and why did he came after what she did to him and after all the things they said to each other.
- Get dressed and let's go, i don't have much time, Josh said sternly, Hayley blinked her eyes, confused, she couldn't believe her ears.
- W-what? she stammered, where are we-
- Hurry, please, he pressed.
- Okay, Hayley whispered as a smile played on her lips, she run towards her closet and grabbed some clothes before running into the bathroom, pulling off her robe she slid on a pair of black skinny jeans and a red short sleeved knitted sweater, quickly fixing her hair and putting on some make up Hayley rushed back into the room.
- I'm ready, she breathed out, Josh didn't even seem to aknowledge the efforts she put into her looks and nodded for her to follow after him.
- Josh, i, Hayley begun, i'm, i didn't want to be mean to you, i'm really sorry, she mumbled, he didn't even reply.
- Are you still mad at me? she whispered as they walked into the elevator, Josh? she placed her hand on his arm.
- We'll talk in the car alright? confused Hayley crossed her arms over her chest and huffed but than smiled, she couldn't believe Josh came to see her, she had no idea where he was taking her but she knew now that she didn't had to worry, he did like her and Emily was so wrong.
- So, Hayley smirked as she sunk into the seat of Josh's car, where are you taking me? she grinned, Josh let out a laugh and started the engine, she blushed lightly, no, really tell me? she whispered;
- I'm probably wasting my time with you, Josh begun, but i guess i need to show you what i've been through so you would maybe understand what life is really all about. Hayley stared at him confused, a shiver run down her spine and she felt like this wasn't going to be any sort of romantic date or a cup of coffee.
- I don't understand, she whispered, what the hell are you talking about? she snapped.
- You'll see, Josh said coldly anay towards her, so how's life?
- You really want to know? Hayley snapped, well thanks to you Emily hates me and she didn't even come on tour with me!
- Oh what a shame, Josh sighed, i'm glad she realized who you really were.
- Shut up! Hayley spat, you're- where the hell are you taking me? she demanded.
- I told you 'll see it by yourself.
- I don't trust you , you're complitely screwed up on the head, maybe you're, you're going to rape me and than kill me! Josh sighed and turned on the radio, Hayley quickly turned it off and stared at him angrily.
- Stop the car, i'm not going anywhere with you.
- Course you are, Josh simply said and locked the doors of the car.
- You're out of your mind, you're going to get arrested for kidnapping me! she shouted.
- Keep on yelling, Josh shrugged and turned on the readio one's more, Hayley let out a loud groan and crossed her arms over her chest, she was scared, she knew Josh wanted to teach her a lesson, he was the same Josh as before, he didn't like her and this didn't look good at all but at the same time she was intrigued, he mentionned something about his life, what's he's been through, maybe there was some secret she didn't know, something really important that cill change something in their relationship. Glancing at Josh who hummed softly to some ballad on the radio Hayley wondered what was going through his mind at the moment and where the hell he could be driving her in the middle of the night.