hey! i'm so sorry for not replaying to your comments, you all had well pretty much the same guesses and if you didn't understood by now, it's the kind of story where there is ghosts and such things ;) anyways thank you so so much for the awesome feedback! i hope you enjoy this althogh they end is sort of confusing but the troubles won't end there, hope you enjoy! :)
I froze at my spot, my body turned ice cold as i watched Hayley place one foot out, than the other, now she was fully standing on the edge of the roof, only gripping the window frame.
- Hayley! i screamed out finally able to move, don't move! i snapped feeling my legs getting weak and my heart beating furiously on my chest, i didn't know what to do, there was no way i would have enough time to get up there.
- Josh, what's going on? Jeremy demanded as he walked outside, he approached me and followed my gaze.
- Hayley! he shouted and imdiatelly run back inside.
- Hayley, don't move! i snapped as she pulled one hand away from the window frame, she didn't even look down at me, she was staring into space as if hipnotized. A gasp escaped my throat as i saw Jeremy behind her, Hayley let out a scream as he firmly wrapped his arms around her waist and soon she was pulled back into the room. I quickly rushed back into the house and upstairs, i found Hayley crying and screaming as Jeremy was trying his best to comfort her, i let out a shaky breath and leaned against the door.
- Damn, i snapped as i was startled by Taylor's hand placed on my back, he looked at me confused.
- What's going on? he asked concerned, what happened to Hayley?
- She-she almost jumped out of the window, i chocked out and squeezed my eyes shut for a moment realizing that she almost died a few minutes ago. Mrs.Williams rushed into the room followed by Ricky, both went to comfort and hug Hayley, i sighed deeply and taped Taylor's shoulder, he nodded and followed me out of the room.
I poured myself some coffee and run my hand through my hair wondering if this would ever end but what had happened back at my house was still haunting me, Taylor walked up to me and poured some coffee into his mug, i sighed and glanced at him.
- You promise you won't say i'm crazy, i begun, he took a sip of his coffee before shrugging, i let out a breath, well something strange happened at my place today, i said.
- Go on, he told me with a serious tone, i looked into his eyes.
- I think Jason is haunting me, i told him, his eyes wend a bit wide before he gave me a suspicious look.
- If that's even possible why would be be hanuting you? he asked me, i bit at my tongue for spilling everything out but than was there a reason to hide this right now.
- Because i have feelings for Hayley, i blurred out, Taylor placed his mug down and gave me a knowing look.
- I know that you always felt more than friendship for Hayley, he begun but how would Jason know it and why would, i mean, did he know how you felt when he was alive? Taylor's questions were right.
- I don't think so, it's just that now, well, Hayley's so close and it's hard for me not to, Jesus, i breathed out, she kissed me, i muttered, she was kissing me because she thought i was him, i didn't pull away because i'm in love with her but she said his name, i huffed and closed my eyes for a moment.
- Hold on, Taylor told me with a shocked expression on his face, you kissed, when? he demanded.
- Today before i went to my house, i muttered,i looked down, i swear i'd pull away but it was so hard to and than, i chewed into my lipring, do you really believe in ghosts? i whispered.
- I don't know, you didn't tell me what had happened back at your place? he told me, i was about to replay when i heard Mrs.Williams call out for me, i turned around.
- Josh, can you please come, Hayley's asking for you, she told me breathlessly, i nodded my head and felt my legs getting weak, i couldn't even look at Taylor after what i had told him, now him and Jeremy knew, well both knew different things but they knew the principal, my feelings for Hayley and that something or somebody were at my house today, the pictures of me and Hayley were gone, for God's sake!
- Hey, i whispered as i walked up to Hayley's bed where she lay curled up against the pillows, the air in this room was so heavy that it was hard to breath, nobody opened the windows because Hayley wanted it that way and after what just happened we couldn't open them at all. She looked up at me with her red puffy eyes and gave me a weak smile, oh Hayley, i sighed and sat besides her, she immediately crawled up to me and i had nothing else to do but to hold her, i glanced at the door, Mrs.Williams smiled weakly and wiped her tears away before closing the door, my stomach made flips as we were in complite darkness again.
- Josh, it's Jason, he was calling out for me, Hayley whispered, i held into her tightly.
- He told you to go to the window? i asked quietly.
- Yes, she whispered, i could feel her breath on my neck now, i saw light, a lot of light and he was calling me, i let out a breath and begun to nervously comb throug her hair.
- Did he said anything about me? i asked in a shaky voice.
- No, she whispered, he told me i could join him if i wanted to and-
- No, i snapped and held her close, you can't join him now.
- But why? she whimpered, i miss him so much.
- I know but you have to let him go, you can't be together now, i told her firmly, she didn't replay and begun to cry, i sighed and rubbed her back replaying myself that i had to keep her alive no matter what.
I couldn't leave the room since Hayley was asleep in my arms, i was a bit scared to sit there in the dark and having those thoughts about Jason, Hayley could be hallucinating because she loved him and lost him but i wasn't, i knew somebody or something was there at my house today.
I heard some commotion outside the door and soon it was pulled gently open, i saw Ricky.
- Josh, how is she? she asked softly.
- Sleeping, now, i whispered back and glanced down at Hayley before brushing my hand through her red messed up hair.
- Look, i think we need to get her outside, mom called a doctor, well she needs some sunlight and some air, can you carry her?
- Sure but i'm affraid to wake her up, i said quietly and chewed into my lip, Ricky sighed.
- She'll be better outside than in this room, Josh please, she insisted.
- Alright, i said and carefully pulled Hayley into my lap before lifting her up into my arms and carrying her out of the room, she didn't even woke up. Ricky helped me to walk down the stairs without tripping, i carried Hayley into the back yard where everyone was waiting. Hayley's eyes snapped open just as i sat her down, my breath caught in my throat for a moment because our faces were only inches apart and i had to come back to my sences before our lips would touch, so quickly I pulled away.
- Josh? she asked worriedly and grabbed my hand.
- It's okay Hayles, we're all here, i smiled the best as i could, her mother approached and kneeled down to Hayley's level.
- Baby, how are you feeling? she asked softly and stroke her face, Hayley blinked her eyes as if she was trying to let everythin sink in and than she smiled, she finally smiled after all those weeks, we all breathed in relief as she did so.