i can not believe that the last time i've updated this it was on November 30!
I'm so sorry i didn't see the time pass probably because i've been writing this chaper all that time (sorta)... I really hope you liked it, at last the first part and you'll see why ;) okay i do like tha first part! anyways the story is kind of moving and i'm glad...
enjoy! thank you for your support :D
Jeremy anxiously glanced at the clock ,there was a very strange feeling in the pit of his stomach, his mother frowned and placed her hand on his arm.
- You don't seem to happy to see me, she said a bit offended.
- Oh mom, of course i'm happy, it's just that, his heart suddenly started to beat faster, something wasn't right, mom i'm so sorry i really have to go right now, he said and stood up, his mother looked at him confused as he run to the door.
- You're just going to run off like this? she demanded a bit annoyed, Jeremy rolled his eyes and run back to his mother.
- Love you mom, i'll call you, he called out after kissing her cheek and leaving the house.
Jeremy's breath caught in his throah as he pulled into his street, there were two police cars and some people standing by the entrace of the apartment building. Jeremy quickly got out of his car and sprinted to the entrance through the small crowd of people, his heart sunk as he over heard them talking about some red haired girl who the paramedics carried into the ambulance car. Everything seemed to be a blur as he took the elevator to the sixth floor and run to his wide open apartment door. There were two police officers, one was writing something down on a small notebool, the other was walking around the room giving orders and descriptions. Jeremy felt his knees going weak as he saw a bloody print on the cream wallpaper on the wall and on the floor.
- Is this your apartment sir? Jeremy finally heard the voice of one of the police officers.
- Yes, he answered shakly, where's Hayley? he asked slowly.
- Don't worry sir, she's been taken to the hospital, how are you related?
- Excuse me? Jeremy asked not hearing the question, his head was buzzing.
- This girl you called Hayley, how are you related together?
- Shes my girlfriend, Jeremy whispered.
- What happpened to her? he snapped as if getting out of his trance.
- She has been attacked, people heard arguing, were you away?
- Um yes, i was at my mother's, Jeremy whispered running his hand through his hair still trying to let everything sick in.
- How's- what happened to my girlfriend? he asked.
- I told you she has been-
- In which hospital is she? he asked in panic, i need to see her!
- Not right now, you need to answer some questions! the officer called out as Jeremy rushed back to the elevator. One's Jeremy was outside he noticed an officer rushing towards him but managed to run to his car and drive away.
Hayley's head snapped up as she heard people talking loudly, she felt dizzy and squeezed her eyes shut laying her head back down again. She tried to make out all of the voices outside and fight the terrible headache. Finnaly she recognized Jeremy's voice, he was talking loudly and seemed angry. Looking around the room she realized she was at the hospital, she tried to think of a possible reason feeling a bit paniked for a moment than touched the back of her head feeling a bandage there, squeezing her eyes shut she heard her boss's voice yelling at her about money, the sound of his voice replayed in her mind an she couldn't make it stop until she heard her name being called. The voice was now closer, when she opened her eyes she saw Jeremy in front of her, he was smiling but his blue eyes were filled with tears.
- Thank God, he chocked out and storked her cheek, Hayley managed to smile, she felt better now but in her mind was still trying to resolve those questions, you're okay, he smiled and kissed her softly on the lips.
In a day Hayley was out of hospital, she did figure out what had happened and although she understood that the money that her boss was talking about was brought to her by Josh Hayley didn't tell a soul, she simply told them she forgot. Whenever Jeremy would bring up the question of who could've done this to her, she would laugh about it telling that it was probably one of her jealous ex-boyfriends.
Hayley groaned softly as she heard her new phone going off somewhere in the room.
- Do you really have to pick that, Jeremy whispered againts Hayley's neck making her giggle and slightly push him away.
- Nobody usually calls me so i'm intrigued, she smiled leaving the bed and begun to search for the phone Jeremy had bought her today, he wanted to be sure she was safe now and could always call him.
- There, under the pillow Hayles, Jeremy said while watching her with a smile.
- Where? she demanded pushing her red bangs off her eyes.
- Next to the armchair, he chuckled.
- Oh, Hayley kicked the pillow with her foot and grabbed the red shiny phone into her hand, Hello?
- Hayley, are you alright?
- Oh Hey Josh, Hayley answered and went to the bed, Jeremy gladly wrapped his arms around her and kissed her neck, i'm out of the hospital.
- Jeremy told me you were attacked, do you, do you remember who-
- I'm sure you know who it was as well, Hayley said.
- Your boss? Josh whispered suddenly realizing everything.
- Oh you figured out too, Hayley laughed sarcastically, thanks so much for the help thogh, Josh, she added bitterly.
- Hayley, i only, i swear i wanted to help, Oh God, i'm so sorry! he excalimed picturing everything in his head.
- Don't be, Hayley rolled her eyes.
- Say goodbye, Jeremy whispered into Hayley's ear making her grin.
- Sorry, Josh i'm a bit busy right now, she said with a smile and turned to Jeremy, but i'll call you later and we'll talk, she said, bye, she ended the call before he could say anything else.
- Somebody's impatiend here, Hayley teased and pushed Jeremy down into their bed, you know my head still hurts right, she smiled.
- I just want to kiss you, Jeremy smiled innocently.
- Yeah right, Hayley laughed and leaned down to kiss him softly.
- You know, i thought i almost lost you, Jeremy admitted, Hayley smiled cutely and run her fingers throuh her hair.
- You shouldn't have to worry, i'm tough, Hayley whispered.
- Really, you seem so tiny and fragile, Jeremy whispered and brushed his fingers against her face, shaking her head lightly Hayley kissed him hard on the lips no wanting to continue this conversation.
Stuffing the last items she needed into her backback, Hayley carefully creeped out of the bedroom, she chuckled softly glancing at the sleeping Jeremy, she didn't love him but she got used to be so close to him and let him be happy, after all he was in love with her. Pulling her hair into a high bun Hayley pulled on her leather jacket, grabbed her backpack and walked out of the apartment.
Checking the time on her new phone Hayley knocked on the door of Josh's apartment, it was only past eight but by the time it took him to get the door Hayley guessed he was already sleeping.
- Hey, what's up, Hayley smiled and pushed Josh into his apartment just as he opened the door.
- Hayley, he said nervously and looked at her, listen i'm so sorry, i wanted him to pay for what he did to you, he said honestly.
- And how did you know what he did? Hayley hissed and crossed her arms over her chest.
- Jeremy told me about the accident in the restaurant, i got mad and, well i went to his caffee and told him to stay away from you and the money was a whole month pay, i though you deserved it. Hayley looked a bit surprised, never a guy would care that much about her to do such a thing but she had to admit it was stupid and that also put her into danger.
- Who the hell asked you to do that? she snapped and walked forward, although she was short Josh felt a bit intimidated now, i didn't ask for your fucking help, that asshole could've kill me, he loves money more that anything!
- I swear, i, i'm sorry, Josh said honestly trying to grab her hands, she pushed him away and groaned, Hayley, i wanted him to pay for-
- Shut up, i've gotta a plan, Hayley smiled and turned around, it's called revenge at my style and you, she pointed her finger at Josh, are going to help me, she smiled.
- Hayley, that's illigal, Josh whispered as him and Hayley entered a grey apartment building.
- Shut up, you owe me, so just shut up, Hayley whispered as they climbed to the thrid floor since there was no elevator in the building. The approached a door with a huge tag on it that nobody seemed to even care to wash off.
- I hope you remeber what to do, Hayley smiled as she pulled on a colored scarf to cover the half of her face. Josh sighed deeply as he glanced down at her outfit, he guesses it was a part of the plan and it scared the hell out of him but he was also worried for Hayley.
- Yeah i do, Josh said without any nervousness in his voice, Hayley frowned at the sudden change and it made her smile. Josh pulled on a scarf as well and his hood up, Hayley unlocked the door. Josh pushed the door open with his foot and Hayley walked in first, although she never been at this place she quickly pushed a door open knowing that it must be the bedroom. Her boss was standing near his bed, still sleepy but had a baseball bat in his hand. Hayley didn't panic and slowly walked into the room, Josh waited for the right time to come and hided behind the half closed door.
- Who are you? Hayley's boss chocked out looking at the girl that walked towards him.
- Maybe i was actually wrong, Hayley said and placed her hand on her boss's chest, her other hand grabbed the bat from his hand that he easy let go off due to the shock. Hayley let it drop into the floor and pushed her boss into the bed, he sat up and looked up at her.
- H, Hayley, her boss chocked out complitely shocked of her behavoir and that she even came here with God knows what attentions, listen, i'm sorry for hurting you, he whispered not knowing what to wait from her. He wasn't even sure if she was alive after he had hit her like that.
- Oh but i didn't come here for that, Hayley whispered placing her hands on his knees and leaning her face closer to his.
- W, what do you want than, didn't you told the police about what happened?
- I'm sure i can handle the sistuation by myself, Hayley smirked, she pushed him down into the bed and at that moment Josh run into the room.
- What the hell! the guy excliamed as he felt somebody's strong push him into his stomach and tight his wrists up.
- Don't worry mate, you'll be fine, Josh smirked as he tied Hayley's boss wrists tight and pulled him up.
- You're the asshole that came to rob me! the boss excliamed recognizing Josh's voice.
- I'm sure that nickname goes to you dude, Josh hissed and pushed the guy on a chair.
- You're going to pay for this kids! he yelled as Josh and Hayley tied his hands and legs to the chair.
- We're all going to pay for what we've done someday, Josh smiled content at his work.
- And that little present is for you, Hayley grinned pulling a brown bag out of her backpack, look, you wanted them so bad, she smiled smaking her boss with the bag.
- Hayles, Josh said and placed his hand on her arm seeing that she was getting angry, she looked at him surpsied as he called her that way, her heart tingled at some odd way but she shrugged it off and looked back at her boss.
- Eat it, she smiled throwing the bundle of bills into his face, have a great night, she smiled and fingered him.
- C'mon let's go now, Josh shuckled and grabbed her hand pulling her out of the room.
- You little whore! her boss yelled but Hayley didn't even care, her and Josh left the apartment running and laughing.
- I can't believe we just did that, Josh breathed out one's they were back in his car.
- I surprised me Josh, Hayley said as she wiped the sweat from her forehead.
- What do you mean? he asked turning the engine and driving off.
- You're not such a pussy actually, she smiled.
- What a compliment, Josh rolled his eyes but chuckled.
- I wish i didn't had to say it but i really need a shower cause i'm dripping wet and i need to change my clothes cause i look like a slut, Hayley laughed. Josh glanced at her and laughed uneasily.
- Why are you checking me out? Hayley laughed pulling her jacket on to keep herself a bit warm.
- I'm totally not, you look terrible, Josh said and turned on some music. Hayley laughed and looked out of the window, she remembered that moment when her heart went crazy just because of the way Josh called her and they look he had in his eyes, she didn't remember feeling that before.
( note: my favorite part is over and there starts my not so favorite part. )
Cussing under her breath for being late and missing a couple of Jeremy's calls Hayley stuffed everything back into her bag and walked out of Josh's bathroom. Pushing the door of his bedroom open with one hand she was trying to put her hair into a pony tail at the same time, she didn't notice Josh standing by his bed and pulling his tee-shirt over his head.
- Hey, i'm gonna go cause Jeremy must be freaking out, Hayley said and finally looked into the room, Josh froze at his spot and rubbed the back of his head nervously, he glanced down at the tee shirt in his hand uneasily, as much as he wanted to put it back on he couldn't , it was really sweaty now. Hayley felt the blush creep to her face, it's not like she haven't seen a guy shirtless before and she used to even share the apartment with Josh but she had never seen him that way before and it made her feel shy for some odd reason.
- Sorry, i kind of managed to make a huge mess in your bathroom, Hayley said and looked down pretending to look through her backpack, well, i'm going to go, she said and looked at Josh again who alrady had a shirt on, she smiled, thanks for not being a pussy and helping me.
- I guess i owed you, Josh chuckled and smiled back at her, that was pretty badass right? he laughed, Hayley couldn't help but to grin at their conversation, she wasn't sure they ever talked that way, without fighting.
- I guess i'll see you around, Josh shrugged as they stood in the doorway of his apartment.
- Sure, Hayley said and run her hand through her hair, shit, i really gotta go, she said.
- How are you and Jeremy? Josh asked out of the blue.
- We're, she paused, great, she answered and looked into his eyes but than shrugged it off, he was just being polite, nothing more, she told herself, bye, Hayley smiled and left before they could say something else to each other, she didn't know why she felt someting really awkward between them and she didn't want that.
- Where have you been? Jeremy asked as Hayley run through the door and into his arms, you haven't answered any of my calls.
- I'm so sorry baby, Hayley laughed and kissed him, i was sick to be in the hospital for so long so i decided to be free for a while and i'm a girl, so i did some shopping, she shrugged and wrapped her arms around his waist, wanna see what i bought? she asked quietly, Jeremy laughed a her expression.
- Why are you giving me that nasty look? he chuckled. Hayley grabbed his hand and pulled him into their bedroom.
- The show begins in five minutes, she whispered into his ear and kissed his neck before dissapearing in the bathroom.
- I actually made us dinner, Jeremy called out remembeing how he wanted them to have a romantic evening together althogh they seemed to have a whole day of cuddling and whatelse.
- Are you ready? Hayley whispered as she peered her head from the bathroom, Jeremy laughed softly, turn the lights off, she smiled.
- What ever you say, he laughed and reached out to turn the lamp off. Hayley knew only one way to keep Jeremy's mind away from asking her questions or having any suspicions. She didn't want him to know about her and Josh's little adventure today and she hoped that Josh won't somehow blur it out to Jeremy. Or maybe she just didn't want Jeremy to know that her and Josh saw each other, she felt like Jeremy would get very jealous and over protective just like her previous boyfriends and she didn't need that, she didn't want Josh and Jeremy to fight ether.
- Can we just turn the lights on and have that dinner i've made, Jeremy whispered into Hayley's hair.
- By now it must be cold, Hayley giggled and kissed his chest, can that wait till morning?
- It's dinner Hayles, you know, Hayley's heart tingled as she remembered that Josh had called her that way. All of a sudden everything seemed to turn upside down, only a second ago she was perfectly fine and now she felt disgusted with herself, she knew in her heart that she didn't really have feelings for Jeremy.
- So are you up for dinner? Jeremy smiled and kissed her softly than reached out to turn the lamp on.
- Yeah, Hayley whispered feeling sick ,i'll be right back, she mumbled and quickly rushed into the bathroom.
Staring at her reflection in the miror Hayley felt so repulsive, so dirty even. Washing off the make up from her face Hayley tried to push all of those feelings away and tell herself that everything was alright, that she would learn to love Jeremy just like he loved her but she knew that she was lying to herself.
- Hayley, dinners's ready! Jeremy called out as he made his way back into the bedroom, he was confused as he found Hayley crawling back into bed and she already wore her pj's, Hayles, what's wrong? he asked worriedly. Hayley lay down on her side and pulled the covers over her, she tried herbest to keep her face away from his sight, so he won't see that she's been crying.
- Are you okay? Jeremy asked softly and run his hand through her red locks.
- I think i'm just tired, i guess i had to have more rest after being out of hospital, she chuckled and pulled the covers up to her chin.
- Oh man, Jeremy whispered, i'm sorry.
- Are you really, all i've done today was pouncing on ya, Hayley laughed and closed her eyes, i'm such a whore, gosh? she added but more to herself, after all Jeremy couldn't know the things she was thinking about right now.
- Why are you saying this? Jeremy asked confused, you're my girlfriend, don't say this.
- Okay, okay, Hayley laughed, Jer, i'm sorry, i think dinner would have to wait till tomorrow, she whispered.
- Of course, don't worry and i will make dinner tomorrow night as well, he smiled, sleep babe, he kissed her forehead before turning the lamp off and leaving the room. Of course Hayley had made up an excuse to be on her own for a while, she wanted to think about her life, if everything she was doing was exactly right. She hated the fact that in someway it was because of Josh that she felt like she wasn't right in everything. Hayley couldn't help but to think of their previous fights and conversations, when Josh told her to give Jeremy a chance and when she accepted to date him Josh was mad knowing that she didn't love Jeremy. Josh didn't want Jeremy to be hurt, Hayley understood that.
Placing the last container of food into the fridge Jeremy thought about what Hayley had brought into his life. Well of course he loved her outgoing side and the way she made him feel. He could feel passion in every kiss and touch. She was also funny and intelligent, Jeremy was happy. Now, it surprised him that she had called herself a whore, he never though that of her. Jeremy shook it off thinking that she was probably joking like she always did. Tomorrow he wanted Hayley to meet his mother, making her feel that she really meant something to him, that he loved her.