thank you for the greatest of feedbacks, theres a new chapter for you, hope you will like it :)
please comment, it would really inspire me to write, thank you ;)
- No, you're ruining it all Josh! Hayley whined as he poured to much pancake mix into the pan, look its to much, she sighed as Josh tried to fix his mistake.
- No big deal, it's just going to be a bit bigger than the usual, Josh shurugged and crossed his arms over his chest waiting for the pancake to be ready, Hayley giggled as she glnaced at him.
- What? Josh smiled, she shook her head and laughed.
- Hey, don't laugh at me, Josh said grabbing a hangfull of flower ready to throw it at Hayley.
- The pancake! Hayley exclaimed.
- Oh crap, Josh quickly flipped the pancake over before it burned but spilled all of the flower into the floor and his sweatshirt, Hayley burst into laugher and shook her head at him.
- Very funny, Josh muttered and sighed brushingg off the flower, what was so funny anyways? he chuckled.
- Nothing, you just, you look happy today so i'm happy too, Hayley said quietly and looked down. Josh's smile vanished and he didn't replay as he placed the last pancake on the top of all the pancakes on the large plate.
- Josh, Hayley begun, i, she chewed into her lip, i want you to be happy, she whispered and looked down, her heart was hammering in her chest, she trouly wanted for him to be happy and she wanted Josh to forget about Jenna but she knew that it wasn't that simple.
- I'm happy, thanks to you Hayles, Josh said and squeezed her hand softly causing Hayley to blush.
- Where are you going? Hayley asked alarmed as she watched Josh throw his coat over his shoudler and grab his car keys.
- Just need to fix some things, i will be back soon, i promise, Josh smiled but Hayley knew what it was all about.
- Josh, you know that you can live here, she begun, i mean-
- I know Hayley, i'm sorry though, i'm taking over your apartment now, he chuckled as he stood in the doorway, Hayley smiled weakly than chewed into her lip.
- Please Josh, Hayley whispered as she walked up to him, don't get hurt, she said and hugged him, Josh hugged her back, understanding.
- I'll be back by two, Josh promissed and left, sighing deeply Hayley closed the door.
Pushing the door open Josh winced as he heard laugher coming from the living room, he felt his blood boil as he heard that same male voice, the same voice that he heard at the photo studio. Carefully closing the door after him Josh walked down the hall and towards the living room. His heart was tearing apart at the scene in front of him.
- Don't you like the blue one? Jenna pouted and wrapped her arms around the guy who was looking through some pictures on his computer while Jenna sat on his lap.
- I do but that's not the same as the red one, he smirked, just look at it, he chuckled nodding towards the screen, Jenna giggled and slapped his chest playfully.
- So when would they be published? she whispered and kissed his neck.
- Someting around the end of this week but we still need to make more shots, the guy said still looking at the screen.
- Weren't those good enough? Jenna frowned and pulled sligthly away.
- Of course they were but you know we always need a lot of pictures to shoose the very good ones, there will be only a few in the magazine and those need to be the best ones, he replayed.
- I see, Jenna sighed than froze as she noticed Josh standing in the doorway, she didn't move, the photographer who had his back turned coudln't see him standing there of course. Shaking his head Josh walked away without saying a word.
- Was that the front door? the guy asked frowning as Jenna run out of the room.
Hayley sighed softly and looked down at the pictures in front of her, her mom looked back at her from the picture but she looked as young as Hayley was now.
- Mom, i wish i could, i wish i could stop this, i know it's wrong to love him, i mean now it's not that wrong but he still loves her, Hayley whispered and brushed her fingers againts the photo, mom, i wish i could ask you what to do, i wish i could, Hayley sighed and smiled softly at the picture.
- You know i really love him, i know that i probably don't have any chance but what it could be to know that he loves me back just like i love him, i wonder what it could be like to- Hayley abruplty stopped as she heard the front door slam shut, she got up from her bed and hurried into the living room. She found Josh sitting on the couch, his head in his hands.
- Josh, what happend? Hayley demanded and rushed up to him, Josh? she whispered and sat next to him.
- I cant do this anymore, Josh whispred and hugged Hayley burrying his face into her hair, why did she used me like this, why? he whispered. Hayley chewed into her lip and hugged him back.
- I never though she could be like this or maybe i never saw it, Josh whispered.
- You went there again, didnt you? Hayley asked with a hint of anger.
- Not this time, he said and slightly pulled away, he was at her place, she saw me, Josh said before shaking his head and pulling away, he went over to the window and watched the rain fall upon the city, it created watery paterns on the glass.
- Everything would be okay, i promise, Hayley whispered as she stood besides him, Josh didnt replay and went over to the front door.
- Where are you going? Hayley asked worriedly.
- I'm going to end this ones and forever, Josh hissed as he grabbed his cellphone from his coat and quickly dealed Jenna's number. Hayley watched as he pulled the phone to his ear, his face was twisted in an angry expression suddenly he ended the call and cussed under his breath.
- Josh, Hayley said in dissbelief not understanding anymore.
- I'm going to take all of my stuff from there, Josh said as he stared down into the floor, Hayley chewed into her lip.
- You can bring it all here and you can stay here as long as you want, i don't have a problem with it, Hayley said quietly.
- Yeah sure, thank you Hayley, Josh said briefly, she chewed even harder into her lip and looked down, i will search for a place to live though, Hayley looked up at him but reminded quiet, she couldn't make him live at her place even if it was only because she didn't mind.
Hayley opened her eyes and sat up in her bed, she could hear the doorbell ring, she quickly pushed the covers off herself and walked out of her bedroom. She glanced at Josh seeing that he was still asleep, it was already nine but Hayley loved to sleep a little longer in the morning as well. Hayley walked carefully towards the door and pulled it open.
- For God's sake Jenna, Hayley hissed as she saw the blond girl standing in the doorway.
- I'm here to talk to Josh not you, Jenna said with annoyance.
- Well he doesn't want to talk you, Hayley whisper yelled, go back to your photographer, she hissed.
- Shut up, Jenna snapped, get out of the way, she said and pushed past Hayley as she walked in.
- Jenna, Josh sighed as he sat up on the couch and run his hand throgh his hair.
- Josh, i swear it's not what you think, it's only for work but i love you and only you! Jenna said.
- You're kidding me right, Josh smirked, i don't need my girlfriend to be whore, he said seriously.
- Josh, Jenna whispered in shock, how can you say that to me?
- You cheated on me, you cheated on me plenty of times, you used me and now you're asking me why? Josh spat and made his way towards her.
- I really wanted this job, i wanted it and i had to do it, yes i've slept with him to get the job, he promissed it to me! Jenna yelled.
- Well there, you just confirmed it all by yourself, Josh said and shook his head, how-
- And what about you huh? Jenna snapped, yes, i've been cheating and you've benn spending all your time with your so called bestfriend!
- Keep Hayley out of this! Josh snapped.
- Oh really but she's the reason why you started to forget about me, she may play the innocent here, she needs you becase she lost her family, bullshit, all she wanted is to make you hate me, to separate us and to take you away from me, so who is the whore here? Jenna yelled angilry.
- You bitch! Hayley snapped with tears spilling out of her eyes, that's not true!
- You're pathetic Hayley, Jenna smirked and walked to the door, Josh, if you want to talk i'm always there, she smiled.
- I'll come to pick my stuff up today make sure not to be home, Josh said coldly and walked up to Hayley taking her in his arms as she begun to cry, rolling her eyes Jenna left slamming the door shut.
- It's not true, i never wanted that, Hayley sobbed, Josh rubbed her back comfortingly and kissed her forehead.
- I know, don't listen to her, Josh whispered and lifted Hayley's chin up gently with his thumb, hey, look at me, Jenna and I could never have what you and me have, he whispered, Hayley looked at him confused and her heart picked up it's race.
- Our friendship is so much stronger Hayley, Josh smiled, and i will never doubt you in anything.
- Thank you Josh, Hayley smiled tearfully and hugged him tight but couldn't help the tears from falling, she knew that she could never have a chance and after what Jenna told Hayley couldn't let herself fall for Josh.
Glancing down at the page of lyrics in front of her Hayley begun to strum down on her guitar, she played the intro first and than begun to sing. She closed her eyes as she sung the chorus and couldn't hear the front door open as Josh stepped in and noticed her sing. All of his bad thoughts vanished as soon as he heard her soothing voice. Josh stood in the doorway with is bags still in his hands, he didn't wait to interrupt Hayley while she seemed so into the song.
And i've seen love die way to many times
When it deserved to be alive
And i've seen you cry way to many times
When you deserved to be alive
Hayley's voice was filled with emotion as she sung the last word, a single tear rolled down her cheek. Wiping it quickly Hayley placed her guitar on the side of the couch and closed her eyes for a moment, trying to chase her thoughts again, the writing of this new song took her only a day to be done, this song was about him, about how she felt now and it hurt her so bad, it didn't help her after she wrote it, it hurt even more.
- Hayles, are you okay?
Hayley's eyes snapped open as she watched Josh rush up to her from the doorway, her heart raced fast in her chest as she hoped that he didn't understand that this song was about him.
- Why are you crying? he asked and wiped an other tear that managed to escape.
- Nothing, Josh, Hayley tried to smile, got emotional, that's all, she shurugged and looked down feeling herself blush but it still hurt so bad.
- Because of the song? Josh asked and glanced down at the lyrics, he begun to read them for himself.
- That's not exatcly finished yet, Hayley lied quickly grabbing the paper and folding it.
- Well it was very beautiful and sad, Josh added with a soft sigh, Hayley, he begun, i'm sorry that you have to share your apprtment with me, i could move somewhere else but for now-
- Josh, what are you even talking about! Hayley laughed and jumped to her feet, she didn't want to be to close to him now, she had to many mixed up emotions about this situation right now, hey, is that all you have? she asked walking towards the two bags that reminded on the floor in the doorway.
- Um, no, i have a few more in the car, Josh said and stood up from the couch, let me get these first. Josh grabbed the two bags and Hayley closed the door.
- Where to? he asked, Hayley shrugged.
- In my bedroom, she said.
- Are you sure, i mean it's your room, i wouldn't want to bother you if i need a shirt or something, Josh said. Hayley blushed a little and shook her head.
- It's fine, i want you to take the bed, she said.
- And you'll sleep on the couch? Josh exclained, theres no way-
- Josh, just put them in my room and we'll deal with this later! Hayley exclaimed impatiently and pushed Josh towards her room.
- So she wasn't there? Hayley asked while crossing her arms over her chest and watching Josh cook something delicious.
- Nope, no Jenna, no photgrapher, Josh chuckled although Hayley could see the pain in his eyes, she realized that speaking about this won't help him to feel better.
- Josh, Hayley begun as an idea crossed her mind, he looked up from his cooking and raised his eyebrows at Hayley's exited expression.
- Come on tour with us, she whispered with a small smile in the corner of her lips, Josh opened his mouth to replay but couldn't find the words. He never though that Hayley or the guys would want him on tour, he wasn't even a part of the band and haven't done the half of the work they've done to get where they were now.
- Are you serious about it? Josh asked and rubbed his neck, i mean, i'm aint even a member of the band and would the guys want me on tour, i haven't even-
- Josh, Hayley cut him off, just come on tour with us, you won't need to do anything, just come with us cause the guys and i really missed you, Hayley said with a soft smile.
- Well, Josh felt his heart melt at the words, i've missed you too, he chuckled, i just, you've become a real band now and millions of kids love you and i haven't done anything, i haven't-
- You are and always be our friend, rememeber that we never accused you of anything when you quit because you haven't done anything wrong, you just wanted to study and we understood that althogh sometimes, Hayley begun but blushed as she looked into Josh's eyes.
- Sometimes? Josh asked curiously.
- Sometimes i wish that you could've been with us when we got signed, started touring, met people, she smiled softly, Josh, we want you on tour with us, just come, it would be so amazing, i promise, she smiled.
- I'm coming than! Josh laughed and pulled Hayley into a hug, thank you Hayley, he whispered. Hayley's heart went crazy again, Josh always had this ability to make her feel weak in any possible way. Pulling back Hayley smiled to him not believing that she've managed to get him to go on tour, she haven't even realized that it would mean being with him all the time in the same place for four weeks. For a moment Hayley felt guilty, Jenna's accusations seemed to real now but Josh and Jenna were over so there was no way Hayley was separating them, she just wanted to help her bedfriend and wanted him to clear his head.
- Okay, fine, i'm taking the bed, Hayley sighed giving up their fourty five minutes argment about who will sleep in Hayley's bedroom and who would take the couch, you're so damn annoying Josh, she shook her head, Josh chuckled and continued to make his bed for the night.
- You love me, he called out as Hayley walked into her room, she chewed into her lip and didn't replay.
- Goodnight, Josh, she said as she stood in the doorway of her bedromm.
- Night Hayles, Josh smiled softly, with a sigh Hayley closed the door and leaned againts it, she kept on repeating herself that she was doing all of this just becase she cared about Josh as a bestfriend but her heart couldn't stop from beating a little bit faster for him.