thank you so so much for the amazing feed back on this story, it means a lot to me and that's why i decided to update, hope you like this :3 Love you all:)
Josh's point of view:
Hearing a light knock on my door i grinned and run my hand through my messy hair before walking to the door.
- Hey, i smiled at Amelia and grabbed her hand pulling her into my room. I wanted to kiss her but she slightly pushed me away, i frowned, what's wrong?
- What was she doing here? she muttered leaving me confused.
- Who? i frowned;
- Stop it Josh, Amelia snapped and plopped down on my bed, she looked pissed and kept playing with her blond hair, i rolled my eyes and closed the door.
- Are you talking about Williams? i asked with a light chuckle.
- Yes! she snapped, she almost knocked me to the ground while running out of your house, in tears, Amelia added and squinted her eyes at me. I let out a laugh and sighed, she huffed.
- Are you going to tell me that you're jealous of that dork, seriously Ami, she came helping me with homework and besides i wasn't even home, i was with you remember?
- But still, she sighed, coudln't that be anybody else, i mean seriously how can she even dare to come here?
- You wanted it to be Thabitha or something? i teased and sat besides her casually wrapping my arm around her shoulders.
- No! she almost shouted, Josh, she sighed, i'm just scared to loose you, she whispered and looked at me, i smiled but i knew that she was affraid to loose the popularity she gained by dating me during those few days.
- Don't worry, i whispered and kissed her, you're staying for dinner right?
- Sure, Amelia grinned. This girl was so scared to loose her chance to stay popular at last for a while that was getting jealous of Williams, how pathetic was that? I was so good at manipulatin them all, it felt really nice.
After dinner we all hang out in the backyard but me and Amelia had other plans of course.
I smiled to myself as i walked back home that night, as i walked up the stairs i spotted my little sister Isabelle sitting on the top of the stairs texting someone.
- Gosh, can't you move your stuff out of the way? i muttered kicking her teddy bear with my foot.
- That dorkish girl likes you, i turned around and frowned at the kid, she kept texting like a freak.
- What girl, there's plenty of girls's-
- The girl with red hair, the one your hired to do your homework, Isabelle smiled and looked up from her phone, she's doing it for free, all she needs is to be around you, she's so in love with you.
- Everyone's in love with me, i shook my head lightly, and mind your business kid, i muttered and walked into my room. After chaging my clothes i lay in bed and thought what my little sister said, she wasn't wrong, Williams was head over heals for me and she even thought that i was her imaginary boyfriend or something. I smiked, i should really use that little prank somehow but at the same time what would that bring me besides problems. Her father might find out that i've never been her boyfriend or even if i get to have something from her which is probably impossible because i'm sure she had never dealed with a guy before, i mean look at her, she's a total dork i'd still have problems because i'd need to break up with her which of course would break her stupid heart and her daddy might not be happy about it. No, i had to use her in a different way, i mean of course the boyfriend part could be nice if i wanted to make fun of her but if she made my homework even after i had punched her around i still needed her to work that way. There's still tomorrow and all the other days until summer when she could come around and do my homework while dying of jealousy when i'd be with someone else.
Hayley's point of view:
I managed to calm down and walked into my house, it was already past ten and i had never came home that late. I kicked of my converses and headed up stairs hearing the tv on in the living room and my mother in the kitchen.
- Hayley, you're already home? she asked me just when i was about to step on the last step, i cussed under my breath.
- Yeah mom, i 'm kind of tired, goodnight.
- Wait, honey tell me how did it go? she asked curiously, i was about to ask what she was talking about until i rememberd that i lied about me going on a date with Farro, gosh, i was stupid.
- It was great, i answered feeling a limp form in my throat when i remembered how he pushed me out of his room without even saying goodbye and than Amelia seeing me, it was horrible.
- Why don't you invite him over? i heard dad ask, i chewed hard into my lip knowing that my father won't let go but i couldn't imagine Josh coming here because firt of all he would never accept it.
- Well i'll try to ask him, i called out, goodnight! I jogged to my bedroom and quickly hided inside, as i closed the door a sob escaped my throat, i shook my head and hided my face in my hands breaking down. I managed to get up from the floor and drag myself into the bathroom, taking my clothes off i stepped into the shower and turned the water on wanting all of the pain to go away. I closed my eyes letting the nice and warm water slid down my back, i realized that what i was feeling wasn't only humiliation and guilt but also jealousy. Yes i was jealous of Amanda, i never thought i'd dare to think that but i was jealous. I never thought i'd feel this feeling, it disguised me because i knew that jealousy was a sin but i felt it and it crushed me down.
Making my way down the path i realized that i was lucky that Josh still had an other day of suspension, i won't have to see his face and it slightly made me feel better until i heard footsteps hurrying behind me, i gasped as someone shoved me in the back before grabbing my arm and spinning me around, i was suprised seeing Amelia's angry face.
- Listen here you little bitch, Josh's mine and if you ever try anything i swear i'll kill you, she hissed at me, I felt all sort of mixed emotions and all sort of thoughts rushed through my head before i realized that she was wrong.
- I'm just heping him with his homework! i exclaimed slightly pushing her away.
- I don't fucking believe you! Amelia snapped with tears in her eyes, don't you dare to think that you can try and steal him for me!
- What but i'd never- she pushed me and I almost feel but managed to keep my balance, i watched Amilia leave and felt tears coming. Chewing hard into my lip i tried my best not to cry, it won't get me anywhere anymore.
After school i felt so tired, really drained of all emotions and energy and Amelia didn't really help, she kept throwng me those glares and dirty looks, as much as it was pathetic i couldn't blame her, she wanted to be with Josh to be popular and than maybe she loved him, well just a bit probably.
While waling back home i debated on what to do, should i really go to Josh's house and feel humiliated and used one's again or should i try and keep my pride and stay at home, besides Amelia would be more calm. I walked down the stairs and frowned when i saw a car parked in our driveway, my heart skipped a beat when i realized it was Josh's Jeep. What the heck was he doing here? Soon there was a knock on the door and i was in panic, my mother came out of the kitchen wiping her hands on her appron, she looked at me confused.
- Well why won't you answer the door Hayley? she asked me with a chuckle, shaking her head she walked to the door and opened it, Josh was standing there with a warm smile on his face, i froze at my spot unable to take my eyes from him.
- Well i'm so glad that you came Joshua! My father said interrupiting my thoughts, he shook Josh's hand and than mine and Josh's eyes met, my stomach made flips.
- I was actual about to ask Hayley to come over at my house because my parents can't wait to meet you Hayley, he smiled, damn, that jerk, why was he lying like this?
- Well isn't that great? my mother clasped her hands, Hayley, go change and hurry!
- Wha- i was about to protest but than realized that it would look wierd since Josh was my boyfriend, that evil jerk was suppose to be my boyfriend!
- Ugh sure, i said and unwilingly walked back to my room, i cussed under my breath while changing into a green tee-shirt and black skinny jeans, Josh found a way to get me to do his homework. I really didn't know how to escape this and his freaky girlfriend was going to rip my hair off if she saw me with Josh or at his house.
- Have a good time and please come home soon! my mother said and we walked out of the house, Josh held my hand which was so unusual, i couldn't tell if it was good or bad but my heat was beating like crazy.
- Sure, don't worry Mrs. Williams! Josh said and opened the door for me, i glared at him and stepped into his Jeep realizing that i had never drove in his car before, i clenched my teeth as he sat into the drivers seat, my parents had already dissapeared ut i knew that they were watching us from behind the curtain; I turned my head realizing that Josh also knew that they were watching. And than he kissed me and it wasn't like the first time, this time it was different. He wasn't exactly gentle simply because it wasn't in his nature but my heart was pounding. He roughly lifted my chin and crushed his lips to mine making me whimper because i simply couldn't contain my emotions and i felt like i had to kiss him back or something or at last making this moment last, i was probably loosing it because he was the worst person anybody could imagine and he hurt me so badly and still i managed to fall for him. My hands grasped into his shirt pulling him closer and that when he pushed me away. He looked at me coldly, so coldly that i felt hurt, it was really painful.
- Don't you ever do that Williams, he hissed before starting the engine and driving off. I sat there unable to move and i felt disguised with myself.
- What did you do that? i snapped feeling tears rolling down my face.
- Are you an idiot Williams? he laughed harshly, i just had to get you out of your house, did you really thougt i was going to be your boyfriend or something? he smirked.
- Why did you kiss me that first time, why did you kiss me now? i demanded.
- Stop yelling you bitch! he snapped, did you really think i liked you or something, look at you, who would ever like you? I chewed hard into my lip and closed my eyes, i never though he liked me but i felt so used and nos so disguised with myself.
- Wipe those tears, he hissed and pulled into the driveway of his house, and don't you dare to say something about this? he said while squeezing my arm roughly and looking into my eyes, now let's go, he hissed and walked out of his car.