can anybody please make me a banner? :3 i just can't find the right pictures...
so are you happy now Anna? :D
- Well maybe i know somewhere, deep in my soul that love never lasts and we got to-
She sung moking her own voice and tried hard to hold her laugh as she felt a hateful stare that no matter how much there was hate in it couldn't affraid her.
- You are the only exception, you are-
- Shut up already! an annoyed voice snapped.
She burst into laugher and turned on her chair to look at the girl who sat in the far corner of the bedroom, looking with those hatefull green eyes of hers.
- Would you stop making fun of my songs at last in front of me? the girl snapped and pushed some of her red hair back, the teenaged girl shrugged and smiled with her brown eyes.
- Sorry but i just can't take that song seriously anymore, she shrugged.
- Ugh why are you teenagers so mean, the red head huffed and crossed her arms over her chest.
- Yeah, the girl laughed and turned away from the red haired girl that now occupied the corner of her bedroom since a week now.
- Sam, i'm not kidding, she snapped angrily, you gotta stop doing that or-
- Or what? the girl sighed, i'm sorry but techically i'm here alone so i can sing what i want and how i want it right?
- Sam, i didn't asked to be here ether ya know-
- Hayley you have to stop passing around and singing in my room at night cause my family freakes out or i get yelled at, my mom thinks it's me who's making all the noise.
- Well you're dog is barking at me, how can he know that i'm here anyways, Hayley sighed regaining her composure again.
- You should be thankful, Sam said turning around again, he's the only one that considers you as a living human being. Hayley stared at the girl for a moment before throwing her head into her hands and starting to sob, Sam chewed into her lip feeling slightly guilty. She stood up and walked up to Hayley, she reached out for her.
- Leave me alone, Hayley snapped with a broken voice, go out side or something, leave me. Sam sighed and walked out of the room slamming the door shut, Hayley cusses under her breath but couldn't hold herself togther and breaks down again.
- What was that noise Samantha? teh girl's mother demands.
- Sorry, i accidently slammed the door, Sam sighed and leaned against the wall, she crossed her arms over her chest and her the crying coming from her room, she let out a deep breath.
- I'm going out! she called out grabbing her phone and closing the front door without waiting for any other question or permisson. Now if she had to be alone she coudln't just lock herself up in her room and think, now she wasn't alone and had to go outside, it frustrated her a bit. She kicked a small rock on the pavement and started at her purple converses before looking up and meeting the big sign of the Franklin Cinéma. She felt a limp forming in her throat as she though about the event that would be held here in about a week. A soft breeze brushed through her hair and she run her hand throgh it before turing her head to see who was besides her.
- Hey, Hayley smiled weakly and pulled at the sleeves of her plead shirt, i hope i didn't freak out your mom again, she chuckled making Sam smirk.
- Hope not, i think i can hear you more than they do, she trailed off, i hope.
- Can we go somewhere else please? Hayley asked unwillingly looking at the sign of the cinema, Sam nodded her head.
- Why do you think i'm still not gone, i mean i'm suppose to, Hayley said as they both sit on an old bench in the park that she's so used to.
- I don't know but i wonder why are you stuck with me in my house?
- Do i annoy you that much? Hayley asked.
- No not at all, Sam joked.
- You're mean, Hayley shook her head and punched her shoulder slightly but barely feelt any touch, Sam doesn't add any comment about it, she only felt the air move nothing else, Hayley looked away and chewed into her lip.
- Do you think they miss me, d'you think that anybody would miss me, would they cry?
- Why didn't you went to see? Sam asked confused.
- It's, it's to hard, Hayley whispered.
- They love you, of course they'll miss you, a lot even, Sam reassured her.
- And than they'll forget, Hayley sighs.
- If you want to we can go and but, no that's impossible, what would i say, how would i-
- But you don't have to do anything, i should just, Hayley chewed into her lip, i don't think i could do that, it's to hard, she whispers and hides her face in her hands, Sam places her hand on her back comfortingly.
- Hey it's going to be okay-
- What's going to be okay? Hayley demands looking up, what could be okay, i'm dead and i'm not dead, i'm just stuck here, i can't do that!
- Shh, Sam whispers.
I am fidng out that maybe i was wrong, she starts to sing quietly, Hayley smiles weakly and takes the girls hand in hers and begins to sing along her voice sounding better that Sam's and soon Sam stops to sing just to listen to her and let her sing on her own.
- My heart is yours, Hayley sings the last words loudly, those words full of emotion and pain and mostly love. She can't help herself and starts to cry, sobs shaking her small frame, Sam's eyes fill with tears as she looks at her helplessly. Never wold she imagine fiding the sleeping ghost of a famous rockstar in her own closet by one beautiful summer morning.