i always think school sucks so i scanned my memory for some brighter side of the institution that aims to clean up an individual..
- discovering my love for IT! im not a person interested with all this IT stuffs, well that was back then.
- learning - i have 100 % focus(okay 90) during philosophy, history and literature classes. i just love looking back at the past and admire the ideas of the people who helped mold our generation. i love discovering the stories behind the greatest moments that came face to face with man. and i take pleasure in reading the works of the worlds most hailed wordsmiths
Shakespeare doesnt need introduction, Jose Rizal our 'ladies man' national hero,and the man with superhuman brain-Kant
- the life saving heroes we call friends- i have more than two hands full of friends, i hang out with different types of friends..my high school friends are still there(well sometimes) when i feel like the world is waging a war against me..my college friends always there when i cant solve a fucking java problem.. my friends doesnt hesitate to give me some harsh criticisms and sometimes ill advise but i dont mind, i know they just care bout me..my friends are the biggest influence to my life(well next to TV)
Raizza a sweet girl always willing to listen ---Marelen my mall buddy ------Miguel the solution to my programming problems!
a yearbook worthy photo of us -Bachelor of Science in Information Technology class 2009
can you spot me?
- School-an escape from home! not that i dont like home, people at home are boring unlike in school i could talk about almost anything!
--thats all i can think of as of now...wait there's one last
- school is where i encountered the guys that make my heart leap out of my chest!but too bad i cant post their photos =(