Today is the beautiful, Khloe Kardashian Odom's birthday. Happy birthday Khloe! Personally, she is my favorite Kardashian out of the three, because she's just so awesome. So I thought, why not put together 5 reasons why I think she's so fierce and real. Enjoy!
1) She doesn't let all the fame get to her head - Her personal life is out for the whole public to see because of the Kardashian's hit reality TV show Keeping Up With The Kardashians, however she doesn't really think she's all that and she just seems so real when she's doing interviews and when she goes out with her friends.
2) She doesn't care that she's not super skinny like her sisters - Khloe is and has been confident with her body type for a while now. She feels it's important to love your own body, and although she's had a lot of pressure about her weight before, she says that she will not change her body because of the media - plus she loves food, like I do, haha!
3) She has worked with PETA and is a strong believer in saving animals - If you watch their reality TV show, then you know that Khloe did an ad for PETA where she posed naked, and was going against wearing animal fur. She is no longer with PETA because of the flour-bombing incident that happened to her sister, Kim. However, she continues to do work to help animals. She recently raised thousands of dollars to help endangered tigers in the wild, and even adopted one!
4) She will do anything for husband Lamar Odom - Khloe and Lamar are seriously the cutest couple! They always act like they are newlyweds and are so affectionate with each other. She has supported him from the start, and it was no different when he was traded over to the Dallas Mavericks, and she left her whole family and life in LA to move to Dallas with her hubby. Now that's what you call love! She also put a halt to her own reality show (Khloe & Lamar) in order to focus on her marriage.
5) She isn't afraid to speak her mind and she's so much fun to be around - Khloe, aside from Scott Disick, is one of the most outspoken people on KUWTK. She has insulted both her sister's boyfriend choices, from Scott to Kris Humphries, and knew that they were bad news. She will tell it like it is. She's also the funnest from the sisters, she knows how to have a good time. She's the one that lightens up Kourtney Kardashian's mood when she's with her and tries to get Kim to have a little fun in life. In the last episode of KUWTK, she was the one that made their vacation fun for their younger sisters: Kendall & Kylie. She says she's truly a kid at heart.
And those are five reasons why I love Khloe Kardashian and think she's the best! Once again: Happy birthday girl!
Is Khloe your favorite Kardashian?