We all know and love Lucy Hale on the hit show Pretty Little Liars as Aria Montgomery. Her character is pretty amazing and so is her style! I personally love her character's fashion on the show as well as her own style. But there's a lot you probably don't know about her. In honor of her birthday, I put together ten things you didn't know. Keep reading to find out. Happy birthday Lucy! She turns 23 today.
10. She originally auditioned for the role of Hanna on PLL before being cast as Aria. I definitely did no know this! I can't imagine anyone else playing Hanna other than Ashley Benson...
9. Lucy and Ian Harding, who plays Ezra on the show, are actually really close friends. She says, "He's so sweet and a loyal friend. We're always talking to each other about the people we're dating. I could see myself being friends with him for a long time."
8. Her celeb crushes are Robert Downey Jr., Joseph Gordon-Levitt & Andrew Garfield.
7. Lucy has a tattoo of a small bow on her back, but you can't really see it because her hair hides it.
6. She is a pretty huge Twilight fan! She auditioned twice for the roles of both Alice Cullen & Jane. Could you imagine her in Twilight?
5. Ms. Hale was one of the Top 10 finalists on American Juniors in 2003, alongside Katelyn Tarver!
4. Before PLL, she starred on shows like How I Met Your Mother and Wizards of Waverly Place.
3. Lucy is a huge horror movie fan! She even starred in Scream 4 and was so excited about the role.
2. She's had a lot of relationship problems in the past. She said in Teen Vogue, “I'd wrap myself up in my significant other's life and want to make his world my world. It wasn't healthy.”
1. Lucy is actually a singer! When she first started out, she wanted to get into that. SHe has plans to record an album and JUST today she signed with Hollywood Records! Congratulations Lucy, I'm so proud of you! :)