5 Hot Tracks You Should Crank Today
It’s hump day, which means we’ve officially entered the mid-week slump. You’ve probably gone through your New Music Friday playlist twelve times and you’re desperate for a hot track to usher you towards the weekend. For those of you in a musical wasteland, let us present five seductive tracks perfect for any playlist.
1. Zayn – Let Me – – This is clearly a tune that was written when Zayn and Gigi were crazy in love. RIP to that relationship, but this song is a jam regardless.
2. More Giraffes – Dinosaur – – Want to be the coolest kid on the block? Be an early adopter to More Giraffes! This adorable duo is bringing EDM tracks and sassy melodies that’ll make you want to bust out some choreography with your buds.
3. Jack White – Over and Over and Over – MAX STUN remix – – We all love Jack White, but his latest release is a touch off the rails. Luckily, MAX STUN remixed this cacophony into something extra fiery.
4. Janelle Monae – Make Me Feel – – This Prince-like track has it all. Put it on repeat forever and you’ll probably end up being the best version of yourself.
5. Erin Rae – Putting on Airs – – This talented Nashville-based singer is the closest thing to auditory time travel. If you’re looking for the perfect tune to day drink in a rocking chair to, this is it.