6 Ways to Get Hippie With Your Beauty Regimen This Summer
Summer is right around the corner. In a few weeks, temperatures will be through the roof and ladies everywhere will start to deal with the face sweat vs. makeup battle. Before your mascara starts running and your upper lip starts shining, why not take this opportunity to get a little hippie with your beauty regimen? Ditch the chemical-laden products and 12-step beauty process with a little help from some amazing all-natural brands.
Here are six ways to get hippie with your beauty regimen this summer:
1. Ditch the lotions and potions. When your skin feels dry, apply some coconut oil!
2. Instead of cleansing, toning, and moisturizing every night before bed, try the oil cleansing method with argan oil! It’ll cleanse and moisturize at the same time. Feel free to use argan oil on your hair too to add a little shine.
3. Tired of BB creams, tinted moisturizers, and all that jazz? Instead, try a moisturizing sunblock for face. It’s all you need!
4. I know it’s scary to think about pit sweat, but the ingredients in anti-perspirant are scarier! Switch to an all natural deo and embrace the fact that you might get a little damp where your arm meets your body. You’ll be ok!
5. Are your nails suffering in the heat? Soak them in olive oil for a few minutes to avoid hang nails.
6. Remove your blackheads naturally with a few drops of raw honey on a lemon wedge. Rub the wedge on your face, leave for five minutes, and rinse with cold water.