10 Things Taylor Swift And Selena Gomez’s Friendship Has Taught Us
Selena Gomez says the first time she met Taylor Swift, they ended up just sitting and talking for hours. They were insta-BFFs and through bad boyfriends, distance and bringing other amazing friends into their circle, the pair have stayed super tight.
It’s the type of friendship that gives you all kinds of feels and has taught us 10 valuable lessons about keeping a healthy, happy and long lasting friendship.
1. Big events should be shared together.
2. True friendship means you can be totally honest with how you feel.
3. Just because your friend is dating someone doesn’t mean you have to like them, but you should always support their choice.
4. From time to time it’s important to let your friend know how much they mean to you.
5. Having other friends doesn’t make your friendship any less special.
6. You should never be jealous of your friend’s accomplishments and special moments.
7. It’s ok to always walk together with linked arms.
8. If you’re not laughing together, it’s not a friendship.
9. There’s no better person than your BFF to sing and dance with.
10. No matter what, you will always have each other’s back.