Morning Life Adjustments That Will Make You More Productive
It’s hard to imagine being productive in the morning, however it can be the best time to get things accomplished and motivate the rest of the day. Sure, we can all relate to the #struggle of getting out of bed in the AM, but try adding the following tiny tasks to your routine and be amazed at how much better you’ll start feeling.
1. Make your bed everyday – No one like making their bed, but it’s a great feeling to have a smooth, tidy surface to go to when everything else feels messy. Also, it feels great sliding between the sheets at night.
2. Have a cold glass of water when you wake up – Not only is this better for you than coffee, it will invigorate your insides and make you feel like moving.
3. Stretch – Take a couple minutes to really stretch your body every which way to wake up your muscles and get a move on!
4. Have a positive affirmation as your alarm message – Seeing, “You’re day is gonna be great!” or “Accomplish awesome things today!” is just the motivation everyone needs to kick start their day in the right direction.
5. Set small goals for yourself – It could be as simple as throwing out junk mail, but if you set a few goals to accomplish, getting them done will be reason enough to relax at the end of the day.
6. Make a list of daily to-dos – Chores, school work, errands, goals etc. should all be listed to cross off as you accomplish each. When you can throw it out at the end of the day, you’ll feel amazing.