This Is Why The 1975 Is F*cking Awesome
There’s no question The 1975 is one of Buzznet’s all time favorite bands. The boys from Manchester England have won over a million followers on Instagram, sold out shows around the world, have those bad boy band looks to make us swoon, and if you ever get the chance to meet these terribly talented guys, you should know they’re humble, down-to-earth, and super thankful for their fans, who faithfully show up to see them play, buy their merch, and know the lyrics to al their songs. Any ’75 fan will have their reasons why they’re fucking awesome, but check out our top 10 below!
1. Matt Healy. He’s hot, eclectic, fashion forward, and DGAF what anyone thinks.
2. You can listen to their songs on repeat alll day and it’s still not enough.
3. Their tour photographer, Adam Powell, takes the BEST photos of the guys that truly captures the essence of the band, who they are, and their dynamic on and off stage.
4. The fans. Never have we been to a show where every single person there is fully invested in the show.
A photo posted by The1975 (@the1975) on
5. They tour, tour, tour.
6. Their music videos are the play-on-repeat kind.
7. Their song lyrics are so relatable and relevant, it’s hard not to fall in love with them.
8. They aren’t obsessed with fame. They’re just obsessed with music.
9. George, Adam, and Ross…um duh.
10. Their Star Wars Halloween costumes were beyond EPIC.
11. The full concert capture of their sold out O2 arena show is jaw dropping good and easy to watch over and over and over.