The 13 Emotional Stages Of Cyber Monday Shopping
It’s the biggest online shopping day of the year…cyber Monday! Sure we’re all excited for the insane deals, markdowns and steals you won’t find at any other time of year, but it can be a seriously dangerous day for your wallet. Reality is, it’s kinda hard to click into an online shop and not end up with a cart full of stuff that you don’t really need, but have to have…even though you’re supposed to be shopping for others! For those of us who have already broken a sweat from clicking their mouse, you’ll find these 13 emotional stages of shopping cyber Monday all too familiar.
1. When you first hear about Cyber Monday deals, you’re like…
2. After purchasing more than you need with money you don’t have, a little buyer’s remorse sinks in and you’re all…
3. Fortunately that phase doesn’t last too long. Soon, it’s like the opening of Clueless and you have a zillion holiday party and event outfit options in your head.
4. Now comes the hard part. Waiting! Hours turn into days and your patience starts to diminish. Why is my package still in transit?
5. The longer you have to wait, the more it escalates.
6. By day 3 in a 2-4 day shipping process you’re in full on tantrum mode.
7. Then, the magical angel that is your local FedEx delivery person arrives with your package. You don’t even care how it arrives.
8. You unwrap your shipping box like you’re practicing for Christmas morning.
9. And everything is right in the world again.
10. You do a little happy dance.
11. Try on your fresh threads feeling like a pretty pretty princess.
12. Get ready to show off all your amazing finds to your friends.
13. And toast to your refreshed wardrobe!