5 Reasons Kristen Stewart And Soko Are The Coolest New Couple In Tinseltown
Hearts around the world were broken into tiny pieces when Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson called it quits in 2013. While we all held onto the sliver of hope they could work things out and live happily ever after, the relationship ultimately crumbled, and Rob moved on with FKA twigs, to whom he is now engaged.
Since then, Kristen’s love life has stayed pretty much under the radar aside from a brief maybe-relationship with friend Alicia Cargile. Now, she’s romantically linked to French singer Stéphanie “Soko” Sokolinski, and from all the pics the paps have snapped of their PDA, it’s undeniable they’re crushin’ hard on each other. It seems these two are gonna last a while and here’s five reasons the pair is basically the coolest new couple in Hollywood.
1. They don’t care what people think of them. They are fully formed, independent, and successful women who don’t let the opinions of others get to them.
2. They compliment each other well. Kristen is an actress, Soko is a singer. They’ve got their careers on lock so no one in the relationship is in competition, or feels as though the other is completing them.
3. Kristen and Soko have dramatically different styles. Kristen’s uniform is jeans, sneakers, and a t-shirt. Soko rocks an eclectic collection of patterns, prints, and accessories. Opposites do attract!
4. The pair truly make the effort for each other. Whether it be calls, skype, text, or flying to each other’s home countries to spend time together, they’re doing everything they can to deepen their bond and the growing love between them.
5. They are anti-Hollywood. Nothing about their relationship is for publicity and neither is getting too detailed about it.
Do you think K-Stew and Soko are good together?