It’s Ok To Fall In Love, It’s Also OK To Get Hurt..
I found these entertaining and so heartwrenchingly true. Boys, men, guys.. what ever you want to call this foreign creatures always come into your life as a lesson or a blessing.. I know I say that a lot. I am known to wear my heart on my sleeve, love so fast it is terrifying. But that is okay! Because I am greatful for everything, and for everyone who has come into my life. Every single person helped me become the person I am today. I am so proud of the woman I am becoming and there is so much to look forward to in the future.
I found these quotes on Tumblr a while ago and had them stored in my “Notes” section on my phone. They are funny but true heart quotes about breakups and the seperation a woman feels once their man leaves them. I would say they are advice to all the woman out there to beware.. But at the end of the day guess what? Guess who will be the only person always there for you.. yourself..
- When a boy who leaves goosebumps on every inch of your skin tries to play you his favorite song, don’t let him. He’ll get it stuck in your head and under your finger tips and when he leaves, you won’t be able to listen to it without feeling like your choking.
- Don’t let him touch you all over no matter how much you want to feel him against you. Leave a few spots untouched so that when you’re sleeping alone again, at least your left wrist and an inch of your right hip won’t sting with the remaining burn of his mouth.
- Don’t watch the sunset with him. He’ll poison it. You won’t be able to look at the sky without swallowing a mouthful of him.
- Don’t mistake wasps for butterflies. Sometimes when you feel your stomach flutter and your hands start to shake it’s pain, not love. (love this one)
- Just because he tells you he loves you doesn’t mean he’s going to stay.
- It’s okay to delete his number after he kisses the pretty girl he met when he was drunk. It’s okay to leave when he hurts you. You don’t have to keep falling for him.
- When he tells you that you’re beautiful remember that you were beautiful before him too.
- After you kiss him, remember to wash your mouth out right away so he doesn’t burn into your tounge.
- He’ll kiss you in the rain and take you to the little coffee shops. He’ll brush your hair out of your eyes and kiss your nose. He’ll grab your waist and whisper in your ear, but 6 months later you’ll find yourself drunk texting him that you miss him.. and he won’t respond.
- BOTTOM LINE—– Your heart is going to break a million times. It’s going to feel like the world is falling apart around you. Your lungs will stop working some nights. You find yourself grabbing at your bones trying to hold yourself together. You’re going to feel like your dying. It’s going to be okay. You’ll find someone else to kiss you goodnight.
It’s okay to fall in love.. it’s okay to get hurt. Because you will be okay.. I promise you.