Flashback Friday: My Favorite ’90s Music Videos!
Hey Friends! It’s not news that the ’90s are back in a BIG way! From baby-doll dresses and Doc Martens to flannels and overalls, today’s fashion has flashbacked to the days when we first met pop-icons like Britney Spears and pagers were in every teenager’s pocket!
I’m loving all the amazing street style I’ve been seeing out and about in LA and felt inspired to share my top 5 ’90s music videos that bring back some pretty amazing memories, fashion inspiration and still get me off my butt and onto the dance floor!
Check them out below and let me know which video is your favorite in the comments below or on Twitter! Use the hashtag #edens90smix and @ reply me @heyeden!
1. Britney Spears “Oops I Did It Again”: I love the Titanic reference! Who didn’t love Leo in the late ’90s??
2. Blink 182 “All The Small Things”: Blink 182 was my very first concert! Gotta love these guys.
3. Lit “Miserable”: Pamela Anderson eating men…hahaha…nuff said.
4. Aqua “Barbie Girl”: This might be one of my all time favorite videos. It’s so cool how they recreated Barbie Land and I like that Lene from Aqua was brunette, not a typical blonde Barbie.
5. Fiona Apple “Criminal”: Fiona was so effortlessly cool and I love her purple knee socks!