Perfect Summer Body: 5 Easy Swaps For 100’s of Calories Off Your Daily Diet
As we all know, Summer is almost here and I don’t know about y’all, but I’m trying to do everything possible to ensure that my body is flawless for the beach! Here are some easy swaps to implement throughout your week that can cut out 100’s of calories off of your daily diet and get you closer and closer to that end goal!
1. Swap out your regular white/brown rice for cauliflower rice. It is super easy to make and is low in calories and carbohydrates. Here’s a step-by-step lesson in how to make Cauliflower Rice Sushi.
2. Swap out your store-bought granola for homemade granola that is low in calories, carbohydrates, and fat! The secret ingredient in this homemade granola recipe cuts all of those store-bought numbers in HALF!
3. Swap your regular potato chips for these amazing, high protein, low calorie and carboydrate, egg white chips from IPS. They come in four delicious flavors: aged white cheddar, sea salt & black pepper, cinnamon sugar, and barbeque. Yummm!
4. Swap your regular soda and diet soda for these cheaper, more nutritious, and delicious infused water recipes from Nutrition Stripped. You’ll feel better on the inside and radiate beauty on the outside!
5. Swap your typical, highly processed pasta for organic/ gluten-free bean pastas by Explore Asian. Their pastas have 400% more protein and fiber than other pastas, as well as 60% less carbs. Their pastas are made of only two ingredients: the bean of your choice and water! How awesome and healthy is that!
For more tips on how to stay healthy and fit, visit PaulinaFit.com and have your dream body just in time for Summer 2014!